View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 12:24 PM #60
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6388 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 268,494.83
Total Points: 311,723.86
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
If I had to rate the most likely outcome in that fight, it would go like this:

1. Joshua by KO/TKO
2. Wilder by KO/TKO
3. Joshua by decision
4. Wilder by decision

Anyone dismissing the possibility of Joshua winning by stoppage are kidding themselves. To me that is the most likely outcome of them all. Neither guy moves around enough to avoid big exchanges like Fury does. They will be trading leather and one of them is going down and likely out at some point. If they fight super hesitant respecting the others pop? Then there is a chance to goes to decision, but better chance of a stoppage happening then a decision.
Funny enough i don't see Joshua winning against Wilder. I see Wilder stopping Joshua. Especially if that fight happens before 2020, this is why am shocked he isn't going for that fight now.

I said this same thing when GGG was fighting over money and split with Canelo, I was like take the freaking fight, stop canelo and the world is yours.

What did they do? wait and wait for more money. Yeah you got a better payday in the end but by that time Canelo had caught up enough to make it a more competitive fight. And in the end GGG lost his belts, If he didn't mess around over money he would have stopped Canelo earlier had the fight happened earlier.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote