Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Saunders Invading 168, Nicola Adams Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warren never fails to amaze me with his connections. Shefat Isufi like the beginning of a drunk persons story. Wonder when he will run out of barrels to scrape the bottom of.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
      I’m hoping he is doing this purely to improve the split he’ll get from Andrade but I reckon he’ll more likely stay at 168 and just make annual defences vs some of Frank’s WBO specials.

Total bull**** by Warren. They were just given better than a 50/50 split offer before it even went to purse bid. It's a fact! Saunders ran up to 168 because he couldn't make the weight without his banned drug and they would have been forced to fight under VADA rules again OR Warren knew Andrade would be too much after he smoked Akavov. If it weren't for Warren's ties to the WBO they never would have got this opportunity.

And now GGG and Lemieux have both been offered and refused to fight Andrade also !! Saunders is not alone. They should move up to 168 and hide too !

Comment

Originally posted by Themanager View Post
        Total bull**** by Warren. They were just given better than a 50/50 split offer before it even went to purse bid. It's a fact! Saunders ran up to 168 because he couldn't make the weight without his banned drug and they would have been forced to fight under VADA rules again OR Warren knew Andrade would be too much after he smoked Akavov. If it weren't for Warren's ties to the WBO they never would have got this opportunity.

And now GGG and Lemieux have both been offered and refused to fight Andrade also !! Saunders is not alone. They should move up to 168 and hide too !
        You’re right but Saunders has the added perk at 168 of a potential money fight vs The winner of tonight’s ‘shot boxer vs elite bum rusher’ fight.

I’m sure BJS opponent will be terrible for the vacant title but there’s a good chance BJS will be like the BJS who fought Akavov which gives me a slight doubt that he’ll win. Undercard will have to be good to save that night.

Comment

Originally posted by evets View Post
          Warren never fails to amaze me with his connections. Shefat Isufi like the beginning of a drunk persons story. Wonder when he will run out of barrels to scrape the bottom of.
          WBO
          Warren’s Bum Outfit
          Or
          Woefully Bad Opponents

Comment

Too bad Zurdo hasn't vacated yet

Comment

Working...
            X