View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 12:49 PM #9
westernchamp

Quoted: 2645 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 96,948.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
Im half Korean and we Asians dont like Mayweather because of his attitude, not anything else. He beat Pac fair and square so what is there to hate?

Mayweather presents himself as ghetto fabulous, mumbling idiot who cant even speak properly.

I personally do not like him because of his safety first, boring ass style.
actually asians love floyd!!! it's only the die hard pac fans that dislike floyd. the asians i know love floyd's life style because the asians i know is ALL about getting that money! a lot of them cant relate to pac since pac plays this political role that most cant relate too.
.WesternChamp. is online now   Reply With Quote