View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 11:56 AM #7
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1513 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 32,829.22
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-blanco View Post
You must be young. Most fights are over nothing, so you shouldn't get joy out of hurting someone over a trivial issue.
I live in a bad, low-income neighborhood. I can't be soft. As soon as I walk outside people are trying to test you. They're usually black, loud, and unreasonably aggressive. If they see any weakness, submissiveness, passiveness they'll attack you, usually mentally. They'll test you. If you show weakness they know they can make you their *****. The pressure will either make you a diamond or destroy you.

I'll put it this way. I wish I lived in Canada. I know you can leave your bike unlocked over there. Not here though. There's 14 year old boys here who can kick a grown man's ass.
punchr is online now   Reply With Quote