Wlad-Chisora cancellation: SAP Arena, Mannheim, Germany seats just 15,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad-Chisora cancellation: SAP Arena, Mannheim, Germany seats just 15,000

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAP_Arena

SAP Arena is an arena in Mannheim, Germany. It is primarily used for ice hockey and handball, and is the home arena of the ice hockey club Adler Mannheim and the handball club "Rhein-Neckar-Löwen". Inaugurated 2005, the arena seats up to 15,000 people. More than a hundred concerts and congressional events are hosted at the arena annually. The SAP Arena is one of the largest in Germany and one of the most high-tech in Europe. The arena is named after its sponsor SAP.
    On the worst boxing website on the internet, boxing news 24, the owner of that site (and East Side Boxing) has written an article (and signed off with one of his pen names) saying the the Klitschko-Chisora fight was cancelled because only 15,000 of the 60,000 seats were sold.

The author of that article is probably the worst Klitschko hater on the planet, even worse than Teddy Atlas.

The fool known as "Mr Blobby" believed him and has made a thread about it here in NSB.
    Last edited by The Hammer; 12-08-2010, 09:40 PM.

LOL, I know, I just looked it up, I knew that c*nt who started the other thread was lying. The arena was sold out, just like every Klitschko fight, unlike Diva Gaye for his Barrett fight, Wlad doesn't have to give away 2 for 1 tickets and then still put up barriers in the back to hide all the empty seats.

Wlad will never pull out for financial reasons, unlike, Diva "ooh, I hear my hand, oh wait my back, no my vagina" Gaye...

Comment

Blobby, David Lahr, Rosenberg = c*nts

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
        LOL, I know, I just looked it up, I knew that c*nt who started the other thread was lying. The arena was sold out, just like every Klitschko fight, unlike Diva Gaye for his Barrett fight, Wlad doesn't have to give away 2 for 1 tickets and then still put up barriers in the back to hide all the empty seats.

Wlad will never pull out for financial reasons, unlike, Diva "ooh, I hear my hand, oh wait my back, no my vagina" Gaye....
        Yes. Mr Blobby doesn't realize that the owner of that site and ESB, who wrote the article, is an obsessive Klitschko hater.

Some of our posters here (like Derranged) were actually banned from ESB just for being Klitschko fans.

Comment

Somewhere, there are 15,000 pissed off Wlad fans.

Comment

I think Ben London nailed it. It seems like they broke some ground with Gaye and now they're gonna try to make that fight instead.

Chisora was never a serious opp. anyway.

Bring on Gaye.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
              Somewhere, there are 15,000 pissed off Wlad fans.
              It was sold out weeks ago.

Of course we Wlad fans are disappointed, but this sort of thing happens in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
                I think Ben London nailed it. It seems like they broke some ground with Gaye and now they're gonna try to make that fight instead.

Chisora was never a serious opp. anyway.

Bring on Gaye.
                It would honestly be for the best if he really isn't hurt and they are just getting the Haye fight done now so no reason to fight Chisora who had no chance anyway.

Comment

sticking by your boy huh.....

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    It would honestly be for the best if he really isn't hurt and they are just getting the Haye fight done now so no reason to fight Chisora who had no chance anyway.
                    It just seems really remote for Wlad of all people to pull a muscle. That guy has a phd in sports physiology or some shit like that.

He's not some dumbass BScener in the training and nutrition section bragging about how dumb they are.

Comment

Working...
                    X