Collapse
No announcement yet.

..The BEST Jab In The Sport Today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think its slightly unfair to put an emphasis on power in the jab becasue that automatically puts some fighters like vlad at an advantage. some fighters may slightly lighter punchers (malignaggi) but they deserve equal credit for their jabs accuracy and timing.

timothy bradley for sure, vlad, kessler, cotto.

khan has an okay jab but we've yet to really see him depoly it in the same way that vlad or cotto does. same thing for pbf a great jab but he relies on his lead rights and left hooks.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
      Amir Khan. Hes got a very quick jab. He can throw 4 of them in a second and he is very accurate with it. And after he throws it his hand goes directly back up for defense.
      i dont hate kahn at all i think hes good but the way u are on his **** kinda pisses me off so ..........

Comment

Amir Khan. Hes got a very quick jab. He can throw 4 of them in a second and he is very accurate with it. And after he throws it his hand goes directly back up for defense.
        You mean like against Prescott?

Comment

You can't throw 4 good, precise, powerfull, correct, stunning jabs in 1 second. Wladimir's jab is dangerous, and it sets up a nightmare of a right hand afterwards!

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
            i dont hate kahn at all i think hes good but the way u are on his **** kinda pisses me off so ..........
            I agree, too much Khan love here. I'm not a Khan lover, but a lover of that video

Comment

Wow Amir got knocked out pretty bad in that video above. Props for him for getting back up, and doing what he is doing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
                Wow Amir got knocked out pretty bad in that video above. Props for him for getting back up, and doing what he is doing right now.
                Amirs chin may be suspect but his heart is not.

Comment

I would like many here say Wlad's jab is without a doubt the best in the sport.....he uses it as a power punch to set up an even harder power punches while at the same time using it as a buffer between him and his opponent......Jermain Taylor has a good jab too though the power in his jab was not showcased against AA.....I also like the very underrated Felix Sturm's jab, very technical thrown with accuracy and speed.

Comment

IKE! well, maybe, since he's supposedly coming back. Dunno if his jab is coming back with him. Plus he's supposedly going to fight at 160.

Comment

Amirs chin may be suspect but his heart is not.
                      As long as he doesn't take any punches from a decent fighter to the chin then he'll be fine..

Comment

Working...
                      X