Zab Judah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Judah?

hey guys,

anyone heard of Zab? u guys think he ever gonna get back on that horse?
    i don't think so.. which is a damn shame, cuz he was a kickass fighter. i guess we just gonna have to focus on his little brother. anyway, tell me what u guys think.

Nah, I think Zab will continue to be a gatekeeper. His last performance wasn't very impressive and he seemed frustrated as hell. He is super talented and had many physical gifts, but it seems he just couldn't dedicate himself to them. Anyways I was always a fan, and I still am.

Comment

back in the amateur days, he f**kin kept up with Whitaker.... 19 yr old kid with Whitaker! damn.. somebody better slap him hard upside the head man, we missing out. he could've beaten mayweather fair and square, were he more focused, don't y'all think?

Comment

Zab has the capability to beat a lot of guys at 147. He is extremely fast, has good amount of power, he is a southpaw, and just a natural athlete. Zab needs a new trainer mainly, his father isn't hard enough on him.

Comment

zab is one of my idols. and one of the top 20 if not 15 most naturally talented fighters to ever live in any wieght division. hes light years ahead of floyd in talent and even floyd said hes more talented but floyd is smarter and more skilled and thats what wins fights. its hard for cats like zab to focus. especially when your so much more talented than everyone else you tend to lose interest . after you dominate fights without even training you slack of period and your mind wanders. i hope something lights the fire under zab because hes the welterweight tyosn by every stretch from talent to troubles.

Comment

i know what u guys mean. the whole attitude is wrong, there should be more focus. that's why the Judah-Cotto fight was so good. they were both focused and they went the distance. i think Roach or Mayweather Sr. would be good trainers for Judah. or maybe capetillo, margarito's trainer, lol?

Comment

Originally posted by paulsinghnl View Post
              i know what u guys mean. the whole attitude is wrong, there should be more focus. that's why the Judah-Cotto fight was so good. they were both focused and they went the distance. i think Roach or Mayweather Sr. would be good trainers for Judah. or maybe capetillo, margarito's trainer, lol?
              i would love to see floy sr with zab man. thats a dream combo. just think floyd at his best X 5!.

Comment

Judah deserves to get destroyed in the ring. He should fight Mayorga.

Comment

actually, that would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ QUIK View Post
                    i would love to see floy sr with zab man. thats a dream combo. just think floyd at his best X 5!.
                    They have trained together, but very briefly. Mayweather Senior needs to be his full time trainer.

Comment

Working...
                    X