Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Had the greatest feeling last night while training!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Had the greatest feeling last night while training!!!

I was in the middle of trianing last night and in comes the man, the legend, Joe Son. I asked him if he wanted to roll but he seemed a lil busy and preoccupied. I have rolled with Joe Son before. I was just hoping I would have the chance to kick his ass again. I guess not. Until next time. I just thought I would let you know. Dogg told me to post more on here.

Hey.... one of my mods.... finally decided to show up!

MAN! I saw Joe when you hit him up last night to roll. He looked a little hesitant. Probably cause you ****in tower over his ass at 6'4 290. He feels small i bet. That one time he had some nuts.... but found out that you were the next best thing.

Plain and simple..... he was scared to go through that PUNISHMENT again.

-Dogg

Comment

Yes, I saw him! Man i was stoked! And Dogg, he did look a little scared of Lenny. Hell, even i rolled with him! It was godlike!

Comment

Goddamn Tuffguy, you're a ****ing monster @ 290! YOu should fight Sapp.

Comment

Tuffy's destined to become a legend.

Comment

yea tuffy is a big man. No joke.

Comment

I am big wear it counts. Errrr, where it counts to the ladies that is. I am realy only 5'8 145 lbs. I still tap out Joe Son though.

Comment

Boy what a site that creates!

It would remind me of gay midget ****. Now would TuffGuy be sporting the G-string also?

[img:09d15b5fe4]http://www.sherdog.com/pictures/best1/best1_06_01.jpg[/img:09d15b5fe4]

Comment

Bwhahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Tuffy that is pretty cool but to be honest, I am not sure if I would admit to rolling with the man with the Leopard thong...raises way too many questions!!

Comment

Working...
                    X