Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

140lb Miguel Cotto vs. Broner - Who Wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 140lb Miguel Cotto vs. Broner - Who Wins??

Watching Rees being able to land his weak left good both downstairs and upstairs and the fact that he is most likely moving up to 140 who thinks he could beat a prime 140 lb Cotto that featured a left hook that could do real damage.

Cotto could take more punishment, and deliver a lot more as well. People are making Broner out as some kind of monster but I think he showed he is susceptible to someone who can throw the hook downstairs-upstairs.

Cotto's right hand, thought relatively weak, also significantly better than Rees' right hand which was basically a glorified b*tch slap.

What do you think -- the 25 year old undefeated Cotto who KO'd Corley, Torres, Pinto, Bailey @ 140

Or

The 23 year old Broner that we saw tonight?
    Cotto by Dec
    26.32%
    Cotto by KO
    47.37%
    Broner by Dec
    0.00%
    Broner by KO
    15.79%
    DRAW - Cause I pushed the wrong button
    10.53%

i think broner wins.anybody with fast hands would be murder for cotto and he was very chinny at 140.i like broner by late tko

Comment

Prior to the Margarito Wreckeage?

I'm just sayin. Horrific fight.

No need to talk about vengeance. Just that fight.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I hate both guys, so I would've hoped both of them got knocked out.

On the real though, Cotto would give Broner a tough fight but then either get stopped or quit late.

Comment

Can we stop with the 140 hypotheticals? Wait until he fights @ 140 first.

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
            i think broner wins.anybody with fast hands would be murder for cotto and he was very chinny at 140.i like broner by late tko
            Cotto was hurt by Torres pretty badly but that was the only time I thought he was in real danger of being stopped @ 140 and Torres had serious power.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Can we stop with the 140 hypotheticals? Wait until he fights @ 140 first.

Why wait? Nobody wants to hypothesize about him beating up some other ****ty British paper champ at 135.

There is nothing @135 for him. Nobody cares about Ricky Burns - and being that is the last nut left for Frank Warren chances are slim he lets his boy get cracked.

Comment

The fact that me and Maniac voted for Cotto in a fantasy poll says it all

Comment

I'd definitely put my money on a prime Cotto to beat Broner by UD.

However, fantasy fights make for futile conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    I'd definitely put my money on a prime Cotto to beat Broner by UD.

However, fantasy fights make for futile conversation.
                    98.9% of the threads on this forum are either futile conversations or copy paste jobs of ****ty press releases.

I don't feel compelled to fight the tide any more.

This is really just to satisfy my curiosity of how overrated Broner is on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                    X