No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Deal To Face Alexander is Nearly Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    You forget. Pacquiao fights a ton more than Floyd. Floyd fights once in a blue moon. When Floyd fights, he should make them COUNT.

Not saying that Manny was right for taking the Mosley fight, but it is what it is. Although a lot of people were saying Margarito could upset Manny, due to size. Regardless of how legit the fight was, it was his 8th weight class. I didn't expect him to face someone like Lara at that weight.

Where as, this is Floyd's 5th weight class. What's the excuses homie???
    No excuse. And Manny won a vacant title at 150...I don't call that winning a title in his 8th weight class.

Alexander isn't a very good fight for Floyd right now, but it's not official either. I mean Floyd is going to tip his hand for the first time since becoming a PPV star??? I doubt it. But we'll see.

It should be Guerrero. He's the best fight for him at 147 right now.

Comment

• Cherry picking fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
        **** fight and I doubt it happens
        Mayweather vs Marquez 2 will happen
        Floyd just doing the same **** he did when they mentioned Matt Hatton and ****
        I ****ing hope anyway
        Yeah, but this is straight from the horse's mouth. Besides, Alexander is a clown, but Mathew Hatton isn't even on bum status. He's that garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310
          FloydCorners is in full defense mode
          I'm not even defending it....but again, I wouldn't expect a person with your level of intelligence to be able to understand that, as I can't even expect you to be able to read, or make an intelligent post on here in the first place.
          Last edited by 4Corners; 02-06-2013, 03:12 AM.

Comment

• LOL F.U.C.K THIS S.H.I.T ive ordered every ppv fight the last two years even ordered marquez senchenko. lulz this is the first fight i will not order. stream it yeah

Comment

• I probably wouldn't even stream this fight, that would be minutes of my life that I could not get back.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                No excuse. And Manny won a vacant title at 150...I don't call that winning a title in his 8th weight class.

Alexander isn't a very good fight for Floyd right now, but it's not official either. I mean Floyd is going to tip his hand for the first time since becoming a PPV star??? I doubt it. But we'll see.

It should be Guerrero. He's the best fight for him at 147 right now.
                You never know. He straight up tweeted that the fight is almost done. Before, it was a bunch of internet rumors, or here say.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

• This is terrible news. I mean Devon is a decent opponent I guess, but it will be BOOOORING. The fight against Guerrerro would have been much more exciting. I've been buying Floyd's PPVs since Mosley, but I'll be passing this one up for sure.

Comment

You're the only one that's still subtly defending this fight FloydCorners.

You claim you hate it but here you are, telling us how Alexander is = to Guerrero
                    I said Alexander/Guerrero is a 50-50 fight......and that it's still not as bad as Manny fighting Margarito, Mosley, and Marquez III when he did was.

I don't like it. Hopefully it's Guerrero, he's the best fight for Floyd at 147.

Comment

Baldomir would've beaten Alexander.

he's that garbage and you know it
                      What exactly does Baldomir have to do with this???

Comment

Working...
                      X