Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Wants Floyd-Marquez, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realise that boxing people are so dumb, they only think about money and so out of touch with the real world seriously how the hell anybody wants to make Mayweather vs pacman FOR WHAT.

This is just as pointless as Lewis vs Tyson only Lewis himself was knocked out in his fight before that which gave it more appeal

Mayweather ducked Pacman as fought he was way too dangerous otherwise he would have fought just like he did with all the other fights and he accepted

TV is to blame for all this as you can just switch from HBO to showtime or vice versa

I only watch fights of interest for example brook vs alexander ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy John Fury View Post
      I still think Mayweather beats JMM, but it's certainly a much more interesting contest now that JMM's got a bona fide 140-147 physique.

I'd pay to watch it.
      I wonder how JMM would look physique wise if that fight got made. I must be honest, it would be curious, but thats about as far as my curiosity would go for this fight, Floyd would beat JMM so easily, JMM knows that, we know that and JMM has even acknowledged Floyd is in a different league to him. Whats the point.....but I get it, "he's the guy who knocked Manny out", beat him and then maybe fight Manny after the hype of the JMM 2 win.

I hope not. Bring on Guerrero, Canelo and then Martinez and I would be over the moon

Comment

funny... back then Roger was saying Pacquiao was bullet proof because of some phillipino steroids & now that he is declining... OH YA FLOYD WILL MURDER HIM... dont think he got the memo... nobody cares if floyd cherrypicks Pacquiao now because he has declined... best time was 2 years ago & floyd didnt want none.

Comment

why not maytheather vs trout in 154 ,tht is good fight for mayheather

Comment

Remember guys this is Roger talking, not Floyd. People are going crazy already.

Comment

Marquez in May, Kell Brook by the end of this year, and Canelo next May. No September fight for Floyd, I didn't believe that for one second.

All Brook has to do is beat the hell outta Alexander (or knock him out), have another U.S. fight between June and August, and be ready to fight by December.

Somehow, I feel like Devon's gonna drop the ball in the Brook fight. He usually does drop the ball in fights that count.

I'' watch a Marquez rematch, before I watch a Guerrero/Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Hmm no mention of Martinez huh
                He doesn't have to mention him every single time.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  I wonder how JMM would look physique wise if that fight got made. I must be honest, it would be curious, but thats about as far as my curiosity would go for this fight, Floyd would beat JMM so easily, JMM knows that, we know that and JMM has even acknowledged Floyd is in a different league to him. Whats the point.....but I get it, "he's the guy who knocked Manny out", beat him and then maybe fight Manny after the hype of the JMM 2 win.

I hope not. Bring on Guerrero, Canelo and then Martinez and I would be over the moon
                  Martinez should come the soonest. He's the oldest.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    Mayweather gets 0% credit for beating Pacquiao now! This coming from a guy called a f-l-o-m-o.

Wasted victory.
                    People wouldn't get credit for beating Lennox after his KO loss to Rahman? Right... Don't make it seem like Manny was losing to Juan, because he wasn't. Let's see what happens in their 5th fight...

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                      roger been wanting the pac man fight everytime they ask who he wants floyd to fight for a decade quit seeing only what you want to see
                      Yeah, yeah....except when he thought Pac was juicing. Floyd doesn't want any, Sr. doesn't want any and Roger is like a broken record. He says Floyd whoops up on every fighter in the world but he didn't put the bug in his nephew's ear to convince him to go out there and easily dispatch of Pac did he?

Comment

Working...
                      X