No announcement yet.

List the Super Welters You Think Miguel Cotto Can Beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List the Super Welters You Think Miguel Cotto Can Beat

In response to Cotto getting beat on Saturday, many fans believe his small size at 154 was the reason for his lost. Not all of us subscribe to this dogma. Trout was simply a bad stylistic match up and a superior athletic specimen.

My list
    Bundrage
    Kirkland
    Vanes
    Angulo

Maybe Kirkland, and that's literally it.

He needs to go back to 147 or retire.

Comment

Maybe Bundrage and thats it, He was never really a 154 fighter.. He was a champion at that weight but never really fought a top contender at that weight, yet people criticize Canelo for not fighting a legit 154 fighter. Cotto beat a fether fisted-one-legged Foreman and a old ass Mayorga, thats it!! Canelo has not fought anyone worth while but at least fought and beat Rhodes who was a top ten 154..

Comment

cotto can beat any C-level 154 lbers... but B level boxers give cotto all the trouble in the world and A level boxers possibly stop Cotto.

Either cotto moves down or he should retire.

Comment

Cotto is just too small and slow at that weight. He has no stamina or punching power at that weight either. As a Cotto fan he should retire since he does not want to go to 147.

Comment

I think he will beat the one who will look for him..he fight better in the back foot..

He will get outboxed in my opinion by:

Trout
            Lara
            Molina
            Floyd

The fight will be 50/50 in my opinion with:

Kirkland
            Angulo
            Canelo
            Rosado
            Vanes

He will beat in my opinion

K9
            Spinks
            Dzinsiruk

Comment

I'm sure he'd beat K9, and maybe Kirkland cuz his chin is so suspect. Cotto showed against Trout that he has some agility, and I think he'd avoid most of what Kirkland throws at him.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                Maybe Bundrage and thats it, He was never really a 154 fighter.. He was a champion at that weight but never really fought a top contender at that weight, yet people criticize Canelo for not fighting a legit 154 fighter. Cotto beat a fether fisted-one-legged Foreman and a old ass Mayorga, thats it!! Canelo has not fought anyone worth while but at least fought and beat Rhodes who was a top ten 154..
                This is Canelos first weight class and this is cottos 3rd and cotto has fought better competition than Canelo that's pretty sad.

Comment

He can beat:

Bundrage
                  Kirkland
                  Trout[Yes he can beat him]
                  Molina
                  Vanes
                  Dzinzuruk

He'd lose to:

Mayweather
                  Lara
                  Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
                    This is Canelos first weight class and this is cottos 3rd and cotto has fought better competition than Canelo that's pretty sad.
                    This is Canelo's 2nd weight class.

Comment

Working...
                    X