No announcement yet.

Does Floyd make your top 50 list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
    Nope. Floyd will never be above against Pac. Just for example, in the last 5 years Floyd fought only 4 times and he weight cheated and sucker punched 2 of his opponent to ensure his victory while Pac fought 10 times not to mention Pac beat so much better the 4 common opponents they fought (Oscar, Hatton, Mosley and Cotto). Then I won't mention about the 8 divisions champ, 4 lineal champ, 3 times fighter of the year and fighter of the decade Pacquiao achievements compare to Floyd. LMAO
    lol truth hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      Well he's not as skilled as Jim Corbett who I rank at 80, nor is his resume as good.

Probably just outside the top 100.
      are you trolling?

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
        are you trolling?
        Yes. _______________________

Comment

Yes. _______________________
          oh kk.....

Comment

Common opponents and the way they were beaten heavily favor Manny. Besides that he has pushed for a fight for years only for floyd to avoid it.

Comment

Probably. Skill wise- definitely. Resume is a bit weaker than it really should be though.

Comment

Can't stand the guy and I don't like his style but he deserves it, he's got the know how to win fights. Simple as. It's not a popularity contest

Comment

NO. he barely makes my top 100 list tbh. He isnt too active enough, i dont buy the undefeated **** as well.

Comment

Skills wise, Floyd definitely on the top 20 but if we're talking about resume he barely cracks top 100.

Comment

Well he's not as skilled as Jim Corbett who I rank at 80, nor is his resume as good.

Probably just outside the top 100.
                      Lmaooooo jump off a bridge with no bungy cord

Comment

Working...
                      X