Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of woman do you attract?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What kind of woman do you attract?

For me its older white woman(especially italian woman),teenagers. Older white woman always hit on me at work, gym, and random places.

Artsy white chicks, mexican milfs, ive been a few black girls first white guy. Thats the broad end of it. Ive banged alot of vietnamese chicks coincidentally.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Artsy white chicks, mexican milfs, ive been a few black girls first white guy. Thats the broad end of it. Ive banged alot of vietnamese chicks coincidentally.
      i have been lots of white girls first black guy. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        i have been lots of white girls first black guy. lol
        Interracial sex is always fun.

Comment

i agree. i love the skin contrasts.

Comment

LIterally every race, creed, color, religion, etc.

Lately aside from white girls (of course), A LOT of black girls have been runnign up on me. Pinnching my ass, randomly touching my chest, and arms. Lol, a while back one black girl who worked at burger king slipped me her number on the receipt. .

And also an increase in "colored" and "ethnic" girls period. They really love my scruff, manly features, juxtaposed with my soft, kind dreamy blue eyes. Latinas, and middle eastern women. This one indian girl form my class, who lives in my apt. complex, and is in my night class, keeps asking me to "walk her home form class" at night because she's "scared." It's obvious she wants me to ask her number, etc., etc.

Comment

Interracial sex RULES.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                LIterally every race, creed, color, religion, etc.

Lately aside from white girls (of course), A LOT of black girls have been runnign up on me. Pinnching my ass, randomly touching my chest, and arms. Lol, a while back one black girl who worked at burger king slipped me her number on the receipt. .

And also an increase in "colored" and "ethnic" girls period. They really love my scruff, manly features, juxtaposed with my soft, kind dreamy blue eyes. Latinas, and middle eastern women. This one indian girl form my class, who lives in my apt. complex, and is in my night class, keeps asking me to "walk her home form class" at night because she's "scared." It's obvious she wants me to ask her number, etc., etc.
                Get out of my thread you sub-human mutant.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  i agree. i love the skin contrasts.
                  Its awesome. And Ive been lucky to be with black girls with perfect 10 racks. Shockingly they were average in the ass dept. All the perfect 10 asses Ive had have been latinas.

Comment

Drug dealing women who own multiple houses and multiple cars, never nice girls

Comment

Working...
                    X