Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else thinks Jessie Vargas lost his last fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Had Vargas winning, close but clear. Wouldn't say he's overrated, I mean who's over hyping him? He's a decent fighter in my opinion, needs much improving.
    The typical trolls were all saying he would beat Khan after Floyd said it, because they don't realize Floyd was saying it to get Vargas's name in the headlines.

Comment

Honestly watching it live at MGM i thought Vargas lost. Just rewatched it and thought he edged it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Had Lopez losing more than Vargas winning if you get my meaning.

Lopez went all Clottey on him and stopped throwing.
        Josesito wasnt too upset that he let that one get away, if you get what I mean.

I wasnt expecting Vargas to look bad at all but his stamina looked very bad. His punches had no steam by the 3rd round. Im not sure I would ever pull for him again after that showing TBH. Very Klitschko/Brewster-esque performance.

Comment

Wasn't impressed by him TBH. Especially after hearing Mayweather talk like Jesse was the next best thing to sliced bread and that Khan had to get past Vargas in order to get to him. Khan shoulda took that deal... to bad Floyd wasn't serious. Khan merks this kid IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            That fight was close as possible, shoulda been a draw

He was real fuccking lucky
            This

Comment

mayweather will only fight pac if he beats vargas first. i can't believe pac doesn't want to fight floyd! proof!

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                Josesito wasnt too upset that he let that one get away, if you get what I mean.

I wasnt expecting Vargas to look bad at all but his stamina looked very bad. His punches had no steam by the 3rd round. Im not sure I would ever pull for him again after that showing TBH. Very Klitschko/Brewster-esque performance.
                He threw something like 700 punches +, should have cut down and threw meaningful ones. He tends to move around an awful lot, so much useless movement.

Comment

It was a close fight but I feel he lost...

Comment

Working...
                  X