No announcement yet.

James Toney's Counter-punching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Needle View Post
    You're as delusional as punch-drunk Toney. Don't be too sure Toney is going to make 200 pounds, either.

That would be just what boxing needs right now -- this fat bozo posting a win over a top cruiserweight after looking so bad in the UFC.

We'd never hear the end of it from the MMA boys, and rightfully so.

But that ain't gonna happen. Toney is going to get killed.

No son, I am a realist. Only a ****ing moron would say Toney had no chance, if anything I think the only chance Lebedev has is by getting a hometown decision. Quite frankly I don't think Lebedev is a top cruiserweight, barely top 10 IMO (K.O'd Roy & Macrinelli) wow who hasn't?

Toney IS in shape, I have seen countless video's of him training for this. Believe me, he might not be shredded but he's definitely in decent nick & close to that 200lb mark.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
      He's in shape now & yes he is still a good fighter. Why you bringing that UFC **** up that happened about 2 years ago? Nobody cares, at least he tried it out, fair play to him.
      Lebedev who struggled with a completely shot Roy Jones who has absolutely zero punch resistance left & looked dog**** right up until the last 30 seconds?

In the last 2 years Toney has beaten Oquendo, Rahman, Greer & Reed, that is when he's been 50+ lbs overweight & unmotivated. Imagine what an in shape, highly motivated James Toney is going do to Lebedev, lol!
      He got a robbery win against less than mediocre Oquendo, the Rahman fight was a no decision, and beating total bums like Greer and Reed is more sad than anything else -- and he couldn't even hurt Reed, who a nobody like Deontay Wilder KO'd in two rounds!

Toney is DONE. He has been for a long time. But some boxing fans need to see the truth layed out before them in brutal fashion before they'll believe it.

Toney has more delusional followers left than most other old shot fighters like Holyfield, for some reason. He's a disgrace to boxing and I hope Lebedev retires him in a brutal fashion.
      Last edited by The Needle; 10-23-2011, 10:45 AM.

Comment

No son, I am a realist. Only a ****ing moron would say Toney had no chance, if anything I think the only chance Lebedev has is by getting a hometown decision. Quite frankly I don't think Lebedev is a top cruiserweight, barely top 10 IMO (K.O'd Roy & Macrinelli) wow who hasn't?

Toney IS in shape, I have seen countless video's of him training for this. Believe me, he might not be shredded but he's definitely in decent nick & close to that 200lb mark.
        Toney is a cretinous, racist, punch-drunk piece of **** who needs to be put out of his misery, and Lebedev is going to do boxing the favor it has needed where Toney is concerned for a long time now. If he does make weight, he likely be so weak he'll even be easier prey for Lebedev. Just losing weight is not going to save punch-drunk, brain-damaged Toney.
        Last edited by The Needle; 10-23-2011, 10:46 AM.

Comment

He got a robbery win against less than mediocre Oquendo, the Rahman fight was a no decision, and beating total bums like Greer and Reed is more sad than anything else -- and he couldn't even hurt Reed.

Toney is DONE. He has been for a long time. But some boxing fans need to see the truth layed out before them in brutal fashion before they'll believe it.

Toney has more delusional followers left than most other old shot fighters like Holyfield, for some reason. He's a disgrace to boxing and I hope Lebedev retires him in a brutal fashion.

The Rahman fight was originally a TKO victory for Toney. Toney beat Oquendo convincingly who is a H/W with an absolutely ridiculously long reach & he gives everybody a tough fight!

I don't care if he looked quite bad against a few big heavyweights when he was grotesquely out of shape. He's now in good shape & Lebedev is not a particularly big cruiserweight nevermind a H/W
          Why would you hope/wish such a thing on a future hall of famer/ATG like Toney?
          The only person getting retired in brutal fashion is Lebedev

NEVER underestimate an 80+ fight veteran like Toney.

Comment

Oquendo, Rahman, Greer, Reed >>>>>>>>>>> Macrinelli, Alexeev, Roy Jones = All 3 have ZERO punch resistance left.

This cherry picker Lebedev is another Danny Green. Toney will Tarver his mother fcuking ass!

Lebedev has a disgracefully low punch output, he's only stopped guys with zero punch resistance, he's slow, plodding and as punch-drunk as Toney if not worse.

He looked lost against Jones. A washed up, blown up Roy thats speed has declined by about 65%+ since he was prime gave him fits. Lebedev is getting his lights put out for sure.

Comment

The Rahman fight was originally a TKO victory for Toney. Toney beat Oquendo convincingly who is a H/W with an absolutely ridiculously long reach & he gives everybody a tough fight!

I don't care if he looked quite bad against a few big heavyweights when he was grotesquely out of shape. He's now in good shape & Lebedev is not a particularly big cruiserweight nevermind a H/W
              Why would you hope/wish such a thing on a future hall of famer/ATG like Toney?
              The only person getting retired in brutal fashion is Lebedev

NEVER underestimate an 80+ fight veteran like Toney.
              I detest James Toney - he is a blight on boxing and needs to be put out of his misery. And he will be.

Comment

Toney beat Oquendo convincingly? A ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You're quite the comedian!

Toney has disgraced boxing in front of the world for a few bucks and he needs to be put out of boxing FOREVER.

I hope Lebedev finishes him for good.
                Last edited by The Needle; 10-23-2011, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Toney beat Oquendo convincingly? A ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You're quite the comedian!

From what I remember, yes. You really dislike Toney don't you, did you catch him in bed with your sister or something?

Comment

From what I remember, yes. You really dislike Toney don't you, did you catch him in bed with your sister or something?
                    Almost EVERYONE who saw that fight thought Fres got jobbed.

I watched it live on TV and couldn't believe Toney won.

I think you're banging his sister!

One reason I dislike Toney is that, at a time when boxing is battling MMA for market share, Toney participated in a UFC event in Boston, grossly out of shape, and made boxing look bad in front of the world by getting destroyed by Randy Couture. Toney doesn't give two ****s about the sport of boxing. So I don't give two ****s about James Toney.
                    Last edited by The Needle; 10-23-2011, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X