Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs marquez 24/7 video inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually enjoyed it, less drama more emphasis on the previous history of the two fights.

Comment

green k and billion dollar points are appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
        I actually enjoyed it, less drama more emphasis on the previous history of the two fights.
        This. Loved how they focused on boxing and actual training and not WWE bull**** and fake high school girl drama. Thought it was a great episode and gave a great view of how each guy was preparing mentally and physically for the fight, plus all the usual side personal stuff.

Comment

felt sorry for Linares, was very enthuastic and confident b4 the fight and looked crippled after the fight. I hope he wins his rematch.

Damn if its personal for Pac, its going to be brutal for Marquez, its tough to weigh in Marquez's tenacity and resilience to Pacquiao's motivation and physical attributes. I'm betting on Marquez getting stopped 5th-7th rd, he's going to experience a new type of power imo - would be very impressed if he gets KO'd cold.

Comment

I thought this episode was pretty good. The inside look of the Linares fight was pretty cool too.

Comment

it was one of the best 24/7...no family drama.. no fake trash talk.. no GAY moments..

2 warriors.. i love when they showed their 2 previous fights.. oh and also the linares fight..

Comment

i love HBO take on the rivalry and I am sure casual fans that sees this will be hooked, nice previous fights, training and sparring clips as well....

I dont think it is boring, I dont need to see bravado or foul language hypes as IMHO the rivalry and fight will sell itself...

Comment

Originally posted by Ace R. View Post
                  I thought this episode was pretty good. The inside look of the Linares fight was pretty cool too.
                  Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
                  it was one of the best 24/7...no family drama.. no fake trash talk.. no GAY moments..

2 warriors.. i love when they showed their 2 previous fights.. oh and also the linares fight..
                  I have to agree linares angle was a plus...

Comment

I enjoyed it a lot, thanks for the link green k sent. It was mostly because Pac and JMM already have a rich history of pushing each other to higher levels. That and the fact that if even just for competitive reason, you can sense that Pac/JMM don't like each other, it's not the usual lovefest you see in a Pac 24/7. I like seeing Pacquiao and Marquez as focused as they were. Marquez doesn't look bigger then he did against Mayweather to be honest, but it was early in the training camp.

I had almost forgotten the look of shock on Pac's face after they announced he had won the rematch, thought it was hillarious.

Comment

still havent gotten no green nor billion points. smh

Comment

Working...
                      X