Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "Floyd's CHEAP shots just a step above Tyson's ear-biting incident"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Carpe Diem; 09-19-2011, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
      and Doug forgot that the ear-biting incident was during the 2nd Tyson-Holyfield fight, not the first one

Yo suckapunch.

How come you don't have Floyd's sucker punch sig'd?

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
        from Dougie's mailbag

http://ring tv.craveonline.com/blog/...eather-mailbag
        (remove space)

Comment

WHY DOES HE EVEN HAS THE JOB?
          HOW THE **** DID HE GET A GLORIFYING JOB LIKE THIS
          GET THE **** OUT DOUG YOU AIN'T **** SON,
          AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A PEANUT BUTTER BREAD SPREAD, NO JAM ON TOP WITH CRUMMY BREAD

THE ANGER I HAVE FOR YOU COULD LIGHT UP THE WORLD FOR A 1000 ERAS

****ttt.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            lol at even trying to compare a legal hit with biting off a piece of ear
            Thank you! What a ridiculous comparison....

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Honestly, the cheap shots were very disgusting.

I mean. I supported Mayweather when he tagged Mosley when Mosley was trying to smile and do daps with him.

But this is totally different. Referee is looking the complete other way. Trying to get the time called back in. How is that proper? Cortez didn't even know what the fuuck happened. Look at his face when Ortiz got popped. Cortez didn't even know the fight started.

Floyd's underhanded combo was disgusting and disgraceful. HOWEVER, it is in no way on the level of Tyson's ear biting incident. That was just absurd.

ummm even if Cortez was looking...ortiz was stiill trying to HUG IT OUT

how did Cortez's eye's cause ortiz to hug?

Comment

Doug is 100% correct.

Floyd antics only appeal to his base of minimum wage blacks, who are too dumb and ignorant to understand anything.

Comment

Not even close to what Tyson did. What Floyd did was legal and within the rules of boxing. Tysons ear bite was barbaric. You could possibly compare Ortiz's head lunge to Tysons ear bite.

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
                    Doug is 100% correct.

Floyd antics only appeal to his base of minimum wage blacks, who are too dumb and ignorant to understand anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

ummm even if Cortez was looking...ortiz was stiill trying to HUG IT OUT

how did Cortez's eye's cause ortiz to hug?
                      I've seen this point made a few times: "The ref wasn't looking." So what? Is Mayweather supposed to call Cortez's attention, so he can punch Ortiz in the face after the ref already called to resume fighting? It's Cortez's responsibility to monitor the action, and see that everything is on the up-and-up, not Floyd's.

Comment

Working...
                      X