Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson is not that great. His opponents are just ******ed (SRS thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
    Okami is a very strong wrestler with good top control and ground and pound. He most definitely did stand a chance......IF he fought like he was supposed to. But for some odd reason, he stood at the end of Silva's fists and got lit up.
    yes because Okami never got a hold of Silva, oh wait......

Okami couldn't take Anderson Silva down because he has good TDD now and Okami quickly realized that and that's why he gave up on that strategy.

Lets see how many times Chael could take down Silva without his roids. I bet ZERO.

Comment

I actually agree.

Look at that Silva best p4p thread made not to long ago. I said it there. Silva does some stupid things that no one is able to capitalize on. Chael came really really close but he doesn't like submissions, because they are gay, so he has relatively no sub defense.

Silva is the top p4p guy in the game right now, probably will go down as some sort of SRR of MMA. However, he makes many stupid moves. If Aldo was in a 185 body, he'd whoop the ***** out of him.

Oh yeah.... Okami is still my boy. He went out on his shield even though I would have been happy if he pulled a GSP.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
        No, it's credit to the UFC who markets him as such a fighter that has no weaknesses and cannot be beaten and his opponents buy into it. But I guess you must need glasses since you didn't see that already in my original post.

Anderson barely talks any trash, unlike the Louisville Lip who not only couldn't keep his mouth shut but was also racist.

I never said I was a fighter or that I could do better. But a fighter like Okami who is a grappler, standing at range and trying to stand with Silva is a dumb idea, and it doesn't take an expert to realize that.

BTW I'm not a GSP nuthugger or even really a GSP fan.
        Your out of control !

The UFC hype machine would tell Dana to call GSP or Borck the best but guess what ?
        They don't deliver like Silva !

You need to stop hatin and realize 5-10 yrs from now you will feel differently.

Comment

Originally posted by ShrinkingMan View Post
          you don't think his opponents know what it takes to beat him? that's why Sonnen helped train Okami. it's a completely different story when the bell rings.

I honestly don't know what Silva would have to do to impress you. Who in MMA do you actually think is great?
          He won't answer that because it's pure hatred that makes him feel that way !

I don't give a **** who Silva is fighting if it's mma and the guy does some Bruce Lee/ Jean claud/ or Segal ****... that guy is the best period.

Comment

Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
            And people actually believe the cracked ribs bit, if he had those cracked ribs he would not have done the things he did in that fight, jumping then kicking Sonnen, the submission attempts before the final one that caught him. Please, thats just an excuse, Hendo dominated the first round in their fight the same way, wrestling and ground control.

And yeah, Okami fought scared, it aint Silva's fault, why Okami traded blows with Silva or tried to, is beyond me, should've tried for a takedown and not the greco-roman attempt that got him a couple of knees to the body.
            To know Anderson and say Hendo DOMINATED rd 1 just shows how delusional you are.
            I love Dan but laying on top of the spider and just covering his mouth and nose while neglecting to inflict any actual damage is not dominated, not too mention he got RNC'd in the next round lol !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
              To know Anderson and say Hendo DOMINATED rd 1 just shows how delusional you are.
              I love Dan but laying on top of the spider and just covering his mouth and nose while neglecting to inflict any actual damage is not dominated, not too mention he got RNC'd in the next round lol !!!

That is what "Lay and Pray" is.

You don't have to do ***** besides lay on a guy for 5 rounds and you will win.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                yes because Okami never got a hold of Silva, oh wait......

Okami couldn't take Anderson Silva down because he has good TDD now and Okami quickly realized that and that's why he gave up on that strategy.
                No he doesn't Anderson's TDD is actually very average. Okami got ahold of him against the cage but he didn't attempt any takedowns he just stalled.

Lets see how many times Chael could take down Silva without his roids. I bet ZERO.
                Maybe I should take some steroids. I heard they can make you an olympic level wrestler in just 12 weeks. /trollface
                Last edited by Jack3d; 08-28-2011, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Anderson IS that great. The best part of the UFC is that YOU HAVE NO CHOICE you have to face the best fghters fight after fight. Anderson doesn't just beat guys he dominates them. He is a legend. He is the GOAT IMHO. He's earned it.

Comment

Somebody post a picture of Anderson's face after the fight with Sonnen, then post Chael's face. I think the picture of Chael's bleeding broken post tapout, cry uncle face is enough for these trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                      Somebody post a picture of Anderson's face after the fight with Sonnen, then post Chael's face. I think the picture of Chael's bleeding broken post tapout, cry uncle face is enough for these trolls.
                      It's not actually. A Fighter's face post fight rarely ever tells the true story about how a fight went. Some fighters cut and bruise easier than others.

Anderson and BJ Penn are prime examples of fighters who simply don't cut or bruise no matter how badly they were beaten.

Fedor, Chael, Diaz, Forrest are prime examples of people who cut and bleed profusely if they so much as get poked.

Comment

Working...
                      X