No announcement yet.

Am I past it as a poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I past it as a poster?

Am I a shell of my former self? Am I past it, done finished as a poster? Past my prime, like Jose Luis Castillo vs Ricky Hatton?

Let me know, because if I am, it might be time for me to leave this place for good.

Be honest because I will leave, it's getting worse and worse in this place anyway with all the Mexico vs PR racism, the conspiracy nuts who just spam all the time.....I'm getting tired to be honest.
    No, he is one of the best posters here.
    53.19%
    No, he's not what he once was but still contributes.
    6.38%
    Yes, he's finished and I'm sick and tired of his Chicano ass
    12.77%
    Yes, I really hate that prick.
    27.66%

there should be an option for,

"no still a great poster but I'm sick of his chicano a$$ and the rest of the mexicans winning all the fights and taking walt liquor's edough, oh yea, and fuk the lakers".

Comment

The best it yet to come. Real champs deliver their best in tha 12th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Am I a shell of my former self? Am I past it, done finished as a poster? Past my prime, like Jose Luis Castillo vs Ricky Hatton?

Let me know, because if I am, it might be time for me to leave this place for good.

Be honest because I will leave, it's getting worse and worse in this place anyway with all the Mexico vs PR racism, the conspiracy nuts who just spam all the time.....I'm getting tired to be honest.
        Yep, you're washed up. You should go to some type of senior citizens board. Time for some new blood to take your place. Laters chump! GTFOH!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          there should be an option for,

"no still a great poster but I'm sick of his chicano a$$ and the rest of the mexicans winning all the fights and taking walt liquor's edough, oh yea, and fuk the lakers".
          I should have put that one down for you. Dallas stole game one, WTF? I don't want to question Phil but why do you leave Kobe out until 6 minutes in the 4th? That 14 pt lead went down to 1 before he came back in.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            I should have put that one down for you. Dallas stole game one, WTF? I don't want to question Phil but why do you leave Kobe out until 6 minutes in the 4th? That 14 pt lead went down to 1 before he came back in.
            that was a bizarro basketball game. everything that happened was the opposite of what happens normally. kinda like how most ******ed manny fans have morphed into a version of floyd stans now.

Comment

Whaaa? Boxingscene needs a fake Mexican spokesperson that speaks for all the Mexicans on boxingscene (none)

Comment

Yeah I hate that prick.

hahahahaha lmao jk jk. I thought for a second you were gettin' up there in age because damn old ppl don't trust us yung folk wit payin' up our points :weed5:

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
                  Whaaa? Boxingscene needs a fake Mexican spokesperson that speaks for all the Mexicans on boxingscene (none)

I'm just trying to educate the ignorant but you refuse to learn....what can I do?

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  Yeah I hate that prick.

hahahahaha lmao jk jk. I thought for a second you were gettin' up there in age because damn old ppl don't trust us yung folk wit payin' up our points :weed5:
                  Hey man, I gave you credit. Told you San Antonio would fold, Randolph is a beast in the post.

Comment

If you leave, can I have your account to be the voice of May hee cooo on here.

I ate at Jalisco yesterday, I think that qualifies me.

Comment

Working...
                    X