Prime Fury vs. Prime Vitaly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
    who wins...you can only pick one
    Fury decisions him easily. Vitali makes more of a fight of it than Wlad did, but Fury is levels above both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Vitali got his face broken by an old unmotivated Lewis who hardly bothered training. Fury gives his robotic azz a boxing lesson and jabs his face to little bits.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        You two should watch the Chris Byrd fight, even before the injury. It's not Vitali at his best but gives you a pretty good indicator of what happens when he has a good mover/defensive fighter in front of him. You can see my post above to know that I think it's very competitive either way, but fanciful thinking that Fury has no shot or is out of his depth in this. Vitali with certain styles is absolute murder...you stick a Lennox Lewis, or Joe Louis type in front of him and he is giving as good as hes getting, his achilles heel is movement and Fury would be all wrong for him
        Lol

Vitali won every round before getting hurt. Byrd did next to nothing offensively because all he could manage was avoiding Vit's aggression. Don't even try to say that Fury's movements are anything like prime Byrd's. He has fast feet for a huge man but they aren't that fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
          Vitali for me. Watching Wlad v Fury, it seemed like Wlad trying to be too precise, as if he couldn't accept that Fury had his measure at long range.
          I got the feeling that Vitali would have made it a dogfight once he realised that he couldn't outbox Fury.
          That's the thing. Vitali could out box or out fight Fury and almost matches him in size. Nobody avoided Vitali's punches and managed to win rounds against him and neither would Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Fury decisions him easily. Vitali makes more of a fight of it than Wlad did, but Fury is levels above both of them.
            If Wlad made any more of a fight of it then he would have beaten Fury at 39. Dumb, nutt hugger post of course. No surprise there

Comment

Tyson Fury's only dominant performance at elite level, was against Deontay Wilder II 'Fury is a good boxer, but his IQ is not miles ahead of Vitali Kiltschko' I think it would be highly competitive fight with Vitali Kiltschko winning via Unified decision.

Note: I have probably already gave my verdict earlier on in this thread etc
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 03-17-2020, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                Tyson Fury's only dominate performance at elite level, was against Deontay Wilder II 'Fury is a good boxer, but his IQ is not miles ahead of Vitali Kiltschko' I think it would be highly competitive fight with Vitali Kiltschko winning via Unified decision.

Note: I have probably already gave my verdict earlier on in this thread etc
                The win over Wlad was equally as dominant. Wlad was perplexed, and lost, just off of Furys feints and jabs alone. Levels.

Comment

Working...
                X