Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez Boxes Past Joey Dawejko For Unanimous Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
    Yes, I agree. That is reason enough to see how he duplicate this against a opponent that is not favored by his style. If he can duplicate this with that type of boxer, maybe we are going to see a decent fighter in Frank Sanchez. Same here, I don't believe the 47 years old. I saw people who have 23 years and look 40. We need to see more of him.
    I just think this was his Picasso in such a young career ( no pun intended )
    But sure was the perfect opponent to showcase his footwork if anything else .

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      I just think this was his Picasso in such a young career ( no pun intended )
      But sure was the perfect opponent to showcase his footwork if anything else .

No problem, I see you have a valid argument we cannot ignore.

Comment

No problem, I see you have a valid argument we cannot ignore.
        Just saying Joey is your come forward fighter , who doesn’t throw much , which can be his biggest mistake , not quick at all
        Not Sanchez’s fault but would like to see him with someone who actually has some kind of movement lol

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Just saying Joey is your come forward fighter , who doesn’t throw much , which can be his biggest mistake , not quick at all
          Not Sanchez’s fault but would like to see him with someone who actually has some kind of movement lol

Thank you for the friendly conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Haha Touché. (The interesting thing is — and you can’t know this but — these words really mean something to me right now. Thank you.) Like I said, I hope you’re right. We’ve all seen countless promising fighters implode the moment they step up. Barring explosive power (which he doesn’t have), Sanchez’s skills have to be on a high order to make up for the relative lack of size.
            Peace & Blessings! Just remember, "This too shall pass."

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Peace & Blessings! Just remember, "This too shall pass."
              Thank you, brother. Peace and blessings to you as well.

Comment

Yes, I agree. That is reason enough to see how he duplicate this against a opponent that is not favored by his style. If he can duplicate this with that type of boxer, maybe we are going to see a decent fighter in Frank Sanchez. Same here, I don't believe the 47 years old. I saw people who have 23 years and look 40. We need to see more of him.
                I remember thinking that when Labron James was in this early twenties, he appeared to be at least ten years older. I don’t know what the story is with Sanchez, but some people definitely look much older than they really are.

Comment

Thank you for the friendly conversation.
                  No problem lol

Comment

Working...
                  X