Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So when Anthony Joshua 'sticks and moves ' against ruiz he fought scared.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    I watched this fight recently, and he didn’t fight scared. He wanted to fight Ruiz on a few occasions and tried his hand in one of the later rounds but got smacked around for it.
    Exactly
    What’s the problem with admitting it
    From now on it’ll be Wlad style ; electric bike and jab jab right
    Hey if it gets him the W , why do his fans get so upset about it
    Smfh

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      Shut yer mouth. He fought a special fight and it was a masterclass and one of the best performances by a heavyweight in this era.

You think it’s easy for a heavyweight to be that disciplined, be able to maintain distance, move in angles like he did and still throw crisp counterpunches for 12 rds in a shut out? Even won’t be able to keep that type of composure against that type of hand speed for 12 rds and we all saw what the bum Wallin did to him.
      I know you are a fine upstanding young lady and I will bet you when AJ fights the gypsy king he will lose badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
        I know you are a fine upstanding young lady and I will bet you when AJ fights the gypsy king he will lose badly.
        The young that backed yer mum’s arse up and rocked her with the smooth schlong 9 months before you’re born. Ask her who yer real dad is and it might yours truly. LMAO.
        Last edited by BangEM; 03-25-2020, 12:22 PM.

Comment

I like AJ a lot but he was terrified of trading with Ruiz

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            The young that backed yer mum’s arse up and rocked her with the smooth schlong 9 months before you’re born. Ask her who yer real dad is and it might yours truly. LMAO.
            Ask your mum who your daddy is and she will tell you it’s the same guy she used to eat the shat out of his azz on a daily basis.You know what they say about your mum when she has a runny nose?Shes full.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              But when mayweather ran away from every opponent that's the sweet science and real boxing? Huh?
              Maybe because it was done vs. a slobass obese man LMAO

Comment

Aj is a garbage fighter with a huge fan base, who will lose to fury plain and simple. He realize in Ruiz 2 that his chin was exposed and cracked and how to stay in the outside to beat fat boy and even then AJ look like $h!t

Comment

Pretty stupid comparison really.......

Comment

Imagine if Margarito had danced around Pacquao for 12 rounds. It would have looked ridiculous and he’d have been mocked.

Comment

Working...
                    X