No announcement yet.

Who would you bet on in a street fight? Loeffler vs Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you bet on in a street fight? Loeffler vs Warren

I think Warren looks like a crazy dude if you can get him heated. We’re talking James Bond villainy. Loeffler, can’t imagine this guy mad.
    Loeffler by TKO
    0.00%
    Warren by KO
    100.00%

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
    I think Warren looks like a crazy dude if you can get him heated. We’re talking James Bond villainy. Loeffler, can’t imagine this guy mad.
    Warren is related to some notorious old time London gangster Bobby Warren. Look him up, Jack Spot and the battle of cable street. Good with a blade some of Frank's lot.

Comment

Uncle Frank was a proper Hard B A S T A R D thirty years ago.

He would have squashed Loeffler and Eddie Munster Hearn at the same time.

Uncle Frank is indestructible! He's been shot in the Head and survived. Mike Tyson attacked him and tried to throw him out of a Ten Storey Building and he survived. He took on the most ruthless London East End Gangsters and survived.

He continues to take visionary risks like starting Boxnation, when no other promoter has had the balls to start their own Boxing TV Channel.

He's in his 60's now so mellowed quite a bit.

Comment

Fish Eyes would break his fookin legs with a pipe, cut off his head and dump his body into the bottom of the Thames.

The better question would've been Fish Eyes vs Kadyrov. That would probably break out into an all out war with Warren's goons and Kadyrov's gangsters and hitmen.
        Last edited by BigZ44; 02-24-2018, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

Fish Eyes would break his fookin legs with a pipe, cut off his head and dump his body into the bottom of the Thames.

The better question would've been Fish Eyes vs Kadyrov. That would probably break out into an all out war with Warren's goons and Kadyrov's gangsters and hitmen.
          Warren reminds me of Brick Top. In fact, Warren probably runs illegal boxing with his ***** roster. All adds up.

Warren asks Loeffler, “do you know what Nemesis means?”
          Last edited by Morrie ATG; 02-24-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Warren reminds me of Brick Top. In fact, Warren probably runs illegal boxing with his ***** roster. All adds up.

Warren asks Loeffler, “do you know what Nemesis means?”
            I was going to ****ing say this!! Warren chopping dudes up and feeding them to the hogs!

Comment

Warren by destruction haha

Comment

I wanna say Loeffler cuz he's younger & surely fitter, but something tells me OP is on point when suggesting Warren can pull the crazy guy card out & have Loeffler virtually give the W away because of it. Be like some old man version of the young Tyson opponent pissing themselves in the corner thing.

Comment

Warren in a one sided straightener on the cobbles.

Comment

Working...
                  X