Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if bradley wins is he likable or popular enough to be a star attraction???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if bradley wins is he likable or popular enough to be a star attraction???

...or is his style not very appealing?? i can't see bradley winning but and thats a big IF he did, would he be successful comercially?? is he marketable??? has he got that star quality?? if he did win and pick a fight with floyd he would lose so will he go after the big payday or take a few defences first??

No.

He wont win anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      No.

He wont win anyway.
      agree, even if he did i dont think he has any where near enough fan base and most would watch to see him lose

Comment

They already asked is trainer if he wins will Bradley go after Floyd next , trainer says , ah ah thats up to the promoter and manager !

Its already started down the wrong path .

Comment

He'll definitely be more marketable. After all he'll be the man that officially beat Pacman. That's an undeniable selling point.

Comment

He's already a star for #TeamBradley : Mathed, hougigo, and myself.
            But sure, the rest of you can join the bandwagon on June 10th.

War Bradley!!!

what isn't there to like about the guy? Solid skills, a heart of a lion, confidence, and responsible, humble with a heart of gold, a class act.

Shock the world Bradley!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              He's already a star for #TeamBradley : Mathed, hougigo, and myself.
              But sure, the rest of you can join the bandwagon on June 10th.

War Bradley!!!

what isn't there to like about the guy? Solid skills, a heart of a lion, confidence, and responsible, humble with a heart of gold, a class act.

Shock the world Bradley!
              Please, Rome is the ultimate Bradley fan. I also know he's winning this fight & was quite frankly surprised that team Pacman took this risk.

Comment

everybody is not going to become a megastar in boxing, look at the History of boxing, it is so many legends who wasn't a Cross Over Megastar or a HUGE DRAW

so to answer the question...HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE! and he can still go own to make a ton of money in boxing, Bradley will be just fine regardless of what a few people on a boxing forum thinks about him, all Bradley has to do is KEEP WINNING, if he can pull out a win over Pacquiao that will create enough of a BUZZ within the media for him and that is really all he needs, plus if he wins it will likely be a rematch

other then the Headbutts and the lack of DEVASTATING POWER...Bradley is a very scrappy fighter who always comes to fight and his style is far from "BORING" so I think he would be very marketable, he just won't be a MEGASTAR nor will he Draw like Mayweather or Pacquiao

Comment

Funny......just consider the fact that he already has over 3 times the fans in the last month or so just because of the 24/7 episodes. People like his work ethic, determination, tough guy mentality and his family man persona.

If he beats Pac, he will instantly become known around the world....what else does he need after that? Line up another guy and as long as Timmy wins, he keeps being a star. What did Pac do to become a star? He beat the star at the time and he kept on winning. Same with Mayweather ......all you have to do is win.

Comment

No, and if he won it'd be horrible for boxing. We don't need another ducker much less a ducker AND a dirty fighter. Pacquiao will destroy him.

Comment

Working...
                    X