Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do these guys like Miller always have "those families"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller is just trash, I dont believe a word about his crap "on the streets". Even if i twas true, he isn't going to be "on the streets" when AJ sparks him.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      You know with a mom and a load of sisters who are always talking **** and yelling at the opponent.

It's so tiresome it's like the whole family has no class or respect.
      You can take our African American friends out of the ghetto, but you will never take the ghetto out of the African American...Worldstar doe.

Comment

The ghetto stuff is boring to me. There are plenty of poor, uneducated communities in the UK too.

I find it odd how much they celebrate previously being victims of the gap between rich and poor. Talk about setting an example to do as you're told and accept your lot in life.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          You brits are soft. No wonder why the muslims took over your capital
          No one has taken over anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
            The ghetto stuff is boring to me. There are plenty of poor, uneducated communities in the UK too.

I find it odd how much they celebrate previously being victims of the gap between rich and poor. Talk about setting an example to do as you're told and accept your lot in life.
            WTF? they celebrate getting out or closing that gap. I bet your mom can't close her gap

Comment

You wanna see millers family fight over a slice of blueberry pie at the dinner table.....its americas version of battle of the bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Miller is just trash, I dont believe a word about his crap "on the streets". Even if i twas true, he isn't going to be "on the streets" when AJ sparks him.
                he's going be flat out with a massive hole in the canvas

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
                  that is racist i think bruh
                  Why is it racist? Where does he mention race?
                  You must have racism in your brain to even think it.

Comment

black people are even saying theyre embarassed bout dudes still whining bout being from da hood or being "proud of it". them days is over

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                      You brits are soft. No wonder why the muslims took over your capital
                      as ooposed to picking on a minority to prove your superiority?

Comment

Working...
                      X