Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope that ass is real good.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      was the neighbors wife hot? serious question, reason I ask is because he's literally the wealthiest man in the world so im sure he's constantly got all the best women throwing themselves at him right?
      She's ok. She's been around the block and then some, has a kid with Tony Gonzalez.

Bezos is an idiot, if I was that rich and wanted to cheat, with that momey, you find hotter women who get paid to stay quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        There is no prenup, therefore its time to start guessing how much the wife will get. Jeff is currently worth close to 140 billion dollars. I figure atleast 50 billion will go to her.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...w/67483003.cms
        She would be smarter to keep that company united.
        Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        The idiot mage two HUGE mistakes: no pre nup(ok they did get married on the day Amazon was formed; no one knew the future) and what's worse, be cheated on her and she found out.

Hell hating fury than a woman scorned.
        Claims they were separated while he was with Sanchez. They divorced because Trump's friends at the Enquirer got hold of text messages and dick pics. So I guess they did it to avoid the scandal.

Originally posted by Mash121 View Post
        He's an idiot. He had a decent women. She built the company with him and had his children. Loyal.

He gave it up for some latina slapper.

Not a good look for us men.

No thanks Jeff you screwed it all up.
        People grow old and want new experiences. They said they were separated while he was with Sanchez.

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        was the neighbors wife hot? serious question, reason I ask is because he's literally the wealthiest man in the world so im sure he's constantly got all the best women throwing themselves at him right?
        You tell us. Maybe her mind and personality is intriguing to him.

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Hope that ass is real good.
        Pipe down before you wife/head of the household sees this and put you out!
        Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        She's ok. She's been around the block and then some, has a kid with Tony Gonzalez.

Bezos is an idiot, if I was that rich and wanted to cheat, with that momey, you find hotter women who get paid to stay quiet.
        You can't tell him who to like. Maybe looks aint a big deal to him.

Comment

jeff bezos has a serious case of the gay face, didn't see this coming from him.

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          The soon to be 5th richest person in the world.

damn she's not bad at all. but probably a cold fish in bed.

Comment

A source close to the Bezoses, who asked to remain anonymous, told Vox that they had separated before Jeff Bezos began dating Sanchez. TMZ also reported that Bezos and his wife were already separated when his relationship with Sanchez began.
            Especially embarrassing for Bezos are text messages released by the National Enquirer on Thursday, which the publication claims he sent to Sanchez months before the divorce announcement.

I love you, alive girl,” one reads. “I will show you with my body, and my lips and my eyes, very soon.”

“I want to smell you, I want to breathe you in,” says another.

The Enquirer also claimed to have reviewed a “cache of lewd selfies” sent by Bezos to Sanchez that were “so shocking we dare not print them,” including a picture of his *****.

A lawyer for Bezos provided comment to the National Enquirer but apparently did not deny that the text messages were real. The lawyer said that the Amazon CEO, who also owns the Washington Post, “supports journalistic efforts and does not intend to discourage reporting about him.”

Meanwhile, there’s another wrinkle in the story of the Bezos divorce: President Donald Trump. Trump has long expressed his antipathy for Bezos and Amazon, even asking the US postmaster general to increase Amazon’s shipping costs.

Trump is also a noted ally of National Enquirer chief executive David Pecker, as Adam K. Raymond writes at New York Magazine. The National Enquirer’s parent company, AMI, entered into a “catch and kill” agreement with former Playboy model Karen McDougal to keep her from talking publicly about an affair she says she had with Trump, the New Yorker’s Ronan Farrow and others have reported.

Because of these connections, some are speculating that the Enquirer may have pursued the Bezos story to curry favor with Trump. An AMI spokesperson denied this to New York Magazine: “The National Enquirer has been doggedly investigating this story for four months and the extraordinary details and evidence uncovered by our team, and presented to Mr. Bezos’s representatives for comment early this week, underscores the kind of investigative reporting that the publication has long been known for.”

Whatever the case, Trump seems to be enjoying the news of the Bezos divorce, telling reporters “it’s going to be a beauty.”

POTUS On Jeff Bezos divorce: “I wish him luck, it’s going to be a beauty” pic.twitter.com/6iJJsDfQDk

— Saagar Enjeti (@esaagar) January 10, 2019
            The timing of the Bezoses’ joint statement suggests that they knew the Enquirer story was coming. If that’s true, it’s notable that they chose to get out in front of the story, not just with a boilerplate request that the media respect their privacy at this difficult time, but with an affirmative statement that they remain close.
            https://www.vox.com/iden******/2019/...kenzie-divorce

Yeah. Trump is happy bout dis news.

Comment

love the amount of gum she shows. reminds me of a co-worker that i've ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post

love the amount of gum she shows. reminds me of a co-worker that i've ****ed.
                Bezos has a lazy eye.

Comment

how tf you worth 140 BILLION and you get caught cheating?? hope she takes all of it and leaves him homeless. what a major dumb ass.

Comment

Comment

women are truly man's kryptonite smh

Comment

Working...
                      X