Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japanese TV vs Korean TV (shows)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Japanese TV vs Korean TV (shows)

Korea wins. Japan buys korean content. I don’t know if Korea buys Japanese content except for j ****.

Anyone in Korea with first hand knowledge?

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Korea wins. Japan buys korean content. I don’t know if Korea buys Japanese content except for j ****.

Anyone in Korea with first hand knowledge?
    Nah my parents were watching something yesterday and it was some famous Korean actors doing Fortnite dances. **** Korean tv.

Comment

I think that Japanese content is quite odd. So it would be 1st place for oddity or sth like that. But Korea has all this dorama stuff. And to be honest I like Japan more. They make me facepalm everytime I look at there advertisments

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        Nah my parents were watching something yesterday and it was some famous Korean actors doing Fortnite dances. **** Korean tv.
        Japanese tv constantly shows korean love dramas, and historical dramas. I guess it’s cheaper to dub over korean shows than it is to pay for your own productions.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatOne View Post
          I think that Japanese content is quite odd. So it would be 1st place for oddity or sth like that. But Korea has all this dorama stuff. And to be honest I like Japan more. They make me facepalm everytime I look at there advertisments
          Their advertisements are funny, with hot chicks.
          But, I like the Kpop singers better than akb48 and perfume

https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfume

Comment

[QUOTE=Zaroku;19342890]Their advertisements are funny, with hot chicks.

Well maybe it's interesting. But sometimes their doramas and kpop are too sweet.

Comment

[QUOTE=GreatOne;19342898]
              Their advertisements are funny, with hot chicks.

Well maybe it's interesting. But sometimes their doramas and kpop are too sweet.
              Maybe, but, j pop is ridiculous, costumes, masks, anime characters, etc.

Comment

Japanese tv constantly shows korean love dramas, and historical dramas. I guess it’s cheaper to dub over korean shows than it is to pay for your own productions.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                  Exactly...some of the other silly shows are competitive eating, messing with indigenous people, and laughing at other cultures ( boxingscene stuff)

Comment

Exactly...some of the other silly shows are competitive eating, messing with indigenous people, and laughing at other cultures ( boxingscene stuff)
                    That's what makes Japanese tv great.

Comment

Working...
                    X