No announcement yet.

Just Cause 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Just Cause 2

Played the demo.. Was ok, but can't fly around and **** like this.

No multiplayer, but I hear they completed the game and it was only 30% of it.. So you know you're gonna spend you life on this **** like Fallout like a chicken with his head off running around the place blowing **** up.

Enjoy.

Bought it on wednesday, i confirm that its ****ing dope. It it buy far the biggest open world game ever made. The world is huge, there is so much stuff to do it's not even funny. I'm 6 hours in and i'm 4% completed.

Comment

Wow, is it really that good. I've never played the first one. Can you do stuff in this one like in GTA? Do the urban locations feel alive?

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
        Wow, is it really that good. I've never played the first one. Can you do stuff in this one like in GTA? Do the urban locations feel alive?
        It's definitely much better than the first one, i played the first one and i was like meh. The story is cheesy on purpose and all of the action is over the top.

The cities aren't as immersive as GTA 4 with all the dialog and funny stuff. Plus a lot of if it jungles and dirt roads with small villages.

But the world is huge, there is so much stuff to do and the action is just insane.

Just to give you an example: I had an attack chopper and i was blowing up ****, my chopper was already damaged and smoking. On of the ennemy chopper was behind me and trying to mow me down. The other one was about 200 feet below me trying to catch up.

The chopper that was on my level got me and i jumped out just in time, while in free fall i let myself glide the other chopper, grabbed it with my grappling hook, hijacked it. Raped the chopper that had just blown my other chopper up and kept going like nothing happened.

I don't know about you guys but thats the kind of stuff that makes me happy to be a gamer.

Comment

Wow game looks amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
            It's definitely much better than the first one, i played the first one and i was like meh. The story is cheesy on purpose and all of the action is over the top.

The cities aren't as immersive as GTA 4 with all the dialog and funny stuff. Plus a lot of if it jungles and dirt roads with small villages.

But the world is huge, there is so much stuff to do and the action is just insane.

Just to give you an example: I had an attack chopper and i was blowing up ****, my chopper was already damaged and smoking. On of the ennemy chopper was behind me and trying to mow me down. The other one was about 200 feet below me trying to catch up.

The chopper that was on my level got me and i jumped out just in time, while in free fall i let myself glide the other chopper, grabbed it with my grappling hook, hijacked it. Raped the chopper that had just blown my other chopper up and kept going like nothing happened.

I don't know about you guys but thats the kind of stuff that makes me happy to be a gamer.
            Sounds great! Thanks for the info. Do the planes explode though? I noticed in the video that plane just dissapeared.

Comment

Who was shooting him at the start? I was kind of disappointed that he didn't find him and bust a cap in hes ass.

Comment

Might pick this up
                Haven't bought a game in ages
                Should come down in price relatively quick as its a singleplayer
                Waiting for Mafia II & Red Dead Redemption.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                  Sounds great! Thanks for the info. Do the planes explode though? I noticed in the video that plane just dissapeared.
                  Might have been a beta video or something cause the planes definitely explode.

To me the only thing that game misses is a garage/base type place where you can store vehicles. My other complaint would be that ennemies are pretty damn strong, and they are a good shot too. When you want to destroy a military base you better be ready cause you're going to have tons of soldiers, attack choppers and tanks on your ass. But that makes for some great action though.

Aside from that i am having a blast, this is by far the best open world game engine ever made, it runs great and looks amazing. The amount of details is insane.

Comment

I'm picking this up tomorrow. Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                    X