No announcement yet.

Tszyu vs Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Munn
    Strange. We have a great pair-up right in front of us, with Kostya and Mitchell, yet we're looking at that Hatton loser. Why jabber about Hatton, who's never done anything worth mentioning, when we've got Mitchell/Kostya?
    Very good point, hell I might even have to delete my posts on this thread! I agree, Hatton has gone as far as he is going to go as a fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by markosg19
      Tszyu just has too much all round ability for hatton who's improvement has stopped. He boxes and takes apart hatton inside of 5 rounds.
      Somehow, I really don't think that Hatton is capable of losing at this stage. He's a great body puncher. Something that a lot of boxers forget about. However, it's an unpredictable sport & anything can and has happened before. I think he'll be too fast for Tsziu.

Comment

If magee can heavily drop him then Tszyu can put him to sleep!

Comment

i love all this definitive bollox thats being spouted, we dont even know whether Kostya is gonna be the same fighter, he had a serious injury in the twilight of his career and has been inactive for over 18 months,
          hardly the most solid of situations to say he would spark Hatton is it. Agreed he old kjostya would have done but lets just see shall we beofre we start making all encompassing and all definitive statements, you are only setting yourself up for a fall should it go wrong.

Comment

prime Tszyu would of kod him in the 4th, but now i dont no

Comment

Originally posted by hexman
              prime Tszyu would of kod him in the 4th, but now i dont no
              That's right. We don't know, and that what makes Saturday night exciting cause we all want to know.

Kostya Tszyu of 2~3 years ago would KTFO Hatton in the early rounds. Ricky's not really a slick boxer, but more of a pressure puncher...just a perfect sytle for KT.

I'd like to see Gatti next, if that's possible. Thunder gets past Leija and then gets schooled by PBF. Hope this fight still happens.

Comment

Tszyu against Hatton? Hatton won't get past round 3. You already see what happened to Mitchel.

Comment

KT will win against Hatton.....

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                    KT will win against Hatton.....
                    on that form and I was one of the doubter, i was wrong, on that form he vbeats anyone, mayweather cotto harris gatti anyone at light welter cannot live with that version of Kostya.

Comment

Working...
                    X