No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Manny Pacquiao Agreed To September Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Pac vs Broner at JWW in September! Make it happen Bob!
    What! This has got to be one of the most senseless comments ever posted on a thread up in here. I thought all 6 of you Floyd-roid fans said that arum was the reason Pacman-Roids never happen? Now why would Arum make a fight with another Golden Girl fighter? That has less reward and less upside? Plus why would Pacman even consider coming down to 140 for Broner. A weight Pacman hasn't fought at in 4 yrs. And if this mythical fantasy match-up of yours did come about, and Broner so happen to win, I don't think that would be good for floyd-roid fans at all. First because everyone would start calling for a Broner-Floyd-Roid match. Which I'm about 99.99999999999 sure that Floyd-Roid would duck. Plus all you Floydroid fans that are staring to notice Broner, and jumping on his bandwagon would be torn between which African to choose in that fight.

Plus I'm tired of adding fighters to the list of fighters Floyd-roid ducked
    1.Antonio Margarito
    2.Paul Williams
    3.Pacman Pacquaio
    4.Marvelous Martinez
    On the fence duck- Yet to be determined- Canelo Alvarez
    Future Duck-Adrian "the Problem aka billionaire dollar" Broner

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Making this prediction right now.
      Rios will fight Alvarado and most likely win.
      Negotiations will start the next month with the fight most likely getting signed in May or June between him and Pacquiao.
      Your a little late on your call. The Ria-Alvaro match was already mentioned like 3-4 days ago, something about march 16th. And captain obvious, of course Pacman-Marquez is what is next on Bobbie Arum's agenda!

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        Possibly..... But if Pac-Marquez 5 happens Marquez would only be that much older

Doesn't look like from this article they're going to go the tuneup route
        These guys Aren't Floyroidweather they do not need no tune up. Even though Marquez is 39 or 40 or whatever. History has proven and showed that defensive fighters have a long shelve life than offensive fighters. Offensive fighters usually go out on their face or back. Wherein defensive fighters usually starting losing countless boring decision. And then fans tell them please get loss, and then have no other choice but to retire. Examples of that Bhopless /Pernell Whittaker.

Comment

I think that is just right, it should be even a year from year now, he should collect his self first and let the hunger go back.. then they should hype it as pacquiao's comeback fight. it'll be bigger than Floyd or hatton's comebacks

Comment

Lies!!!!

Here go the Lies from Top Rank!!! they dont want to fight Marquez in September!!! They Want A tune up fight first!! I think they are going to try to make it look like they want a september fight in September then Switch to someone else!!!

They going to try to push marquez to 2014!!

Top Rank And roach have been waiting 8 years for marquez to show signs of aging, thats why the rematches are so far apart!!!

"IF" Marquez Fights Again He Should Demand a fight in May!!

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
              That last mistake was that, but in the rest of the fight we also saw much of the best of what he's become. That made JMM's victory all the more impressive to me. That was the best in-ring Pac we've seen since Margarito.
              I would disagree. To me Pacman last prime fight was Sugar Shane Mosley. Even though Mosley was scared to engage, and he made it hard for Pac to hit him. I still feel like Pacman Pacquaio had all 100 percent of his fighting tools. Ever since that fight I feel like Pacman Pacquaio has definitely loss a step. And for a fighter like pacman Pacquaio to lose a step could be the difference from him weaving in and out, to possibly get knocked the Fuc out. Maybe the Marquez fight is the most aggressive Pacman has been in a while. And possibly the knocked down of Marquez was the worse thing that happen to Pac. Because after the knocked down PAc seemed to get overly aggressive and almost stupidly aggressive at times, Ala Ricky the hit-man Hatton.

Comment

One fight in 2013, then maybe a farewell the following year when Pac is 35, thats good, but I prefer a bit earlier, July or August for Manny to return in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Anyone wish they could throw their hot coffee on that greedy old bastard Bob Arum? He has no shame, some should tell him you can't take material possessions with you when you die. Why does he still love money, dude is a giant stereotype its sad.

Pac is going to get knocked out again, and in Texas where they don't do drug testing. Arum will not allow them to do drug testing, he already shot down Roach's request for Vada testing, and said he will allow it only if the commission does.

We will Witness Pacman get sparked out by a super strong Marquez once again. Arum will smile and say lets do a 6th fight! the dude is already senile.
                  If Pacman got sparked out again in the same fashion, there is no way in hell that a sixth fight would get made.

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
                    Here go the Lies from Top Rank!!! they dont want to fight Marquez in September!!! They Want A tune up fight first!! I think they are going to try to make it look like they want a september fight in September then Switch to someone else!!!

They going to try to push marquez to 2014!!

Top Rank And roach have been waiting 8 years for marquez to show signs of aging, thats why the rematches are so far apart!!!

"IF" Marquez Fights Again He Should Demand a fight in May!!
                    Between the 1st and 2nd fight, and the 2nd and 3rd fights, there was about 3 or 4 yrs in-between. But the difference between the 3rd and 4th fight was only a year. Your definitely a little late on your comment.

Comment

I think we'll see Pac-Marquez V in September. I wonder if they'll attempt to go H2H with Mayweather-?????? if he indeed fights again in September.

Comment

Working...
                      X