No announcement yet.

At this point, Pac should just accept is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
    That's just if the People's Champ cares more about the people than money, as his fans like to crucify Floyd for

I mean, really... It ain't like he's got nothing to fall back on if he loses... He's an elected congressman

Also, his fan base is so loyal, I doubt losing will completely deteriorate his ability to make money from facing other opponents...

Sure he has the potential to make more money, but really, their isn't that much difference between 40% and 50%.... I mean there is, but there isn't...

And lets not even talk about what happens if he wins

He can fight Victor Ortiz, or Andre Berto, or Amir Khan, or Canelo Alvarez (All winnable, 2 out of 4 r un-loseable and make the difference in a single night.

Seriously... At this point, he should just take what's being offered, fight, and call it a night

Floyd's stubborn and doesn't care if the fight does or doesn't happen (apparently)... Pac supposedly does... Make it happen anyway u can

I know *******s are gonna cry about this, but what's to cry about?? Don't u guys want to see the fight... None of you get any of the money Manny makes anyway, so why does it matter to u??

Problem is not the difference between 40%&50%, It's the $40M guaranteed to Pac and 0% revenue.

Comment

Working...
    X