Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brutal! Ricardo Finito Lopez KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its that patented Nacho Beristain style. You can see Juan Manuel marquez moves a lot like him and it makes him a very serious puncher because of all the leverage.

Comment

This guy was a pleasure to watch.

Comment

That was nice. Nice video overall

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
          Its that patented Nacho Beristain style. You can see Juan Manuel marquez moves a lot like him and it makes him a very serious puncher because of all the leverage.
          same thing with Rafael even though he's currently being trained by
          Daniel Zaragazoa ( who was trained by Nacho) he has the same stance. Ofcourse it isn't as good as Finito's or Juan Manuel's but you can still see it.

.......that style is always visible around Nacho

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            same thing with Rafael even though he's currently being trained by
            Daniel Zaragazoa ( who was trained by Nacho) he has the same stance. Ofcourse it isn't as good as Finito's or Juan Manuel's but you can still see it.

.......that style is always visible around Nacho

What makes you say its not as good as JMM or Lopez? I would argue Rafael Marquez is the best of all the guys mentioned.

Oh and lol at the guy who asked if he was still alive I guess its a reminder that there are a lot of casual fans.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
              lol. thats like the least patented style in boxing. its the most basic style there is, nobody has a patent on fundamentally sound boxers which is what nacho does. he teaches very basic footwork and hand positioning, thats what you should do dont get me wrong but it isnt "his style" the way floyd sr teaches a trademark style or the way cuz d'amato taught a trademark style.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                lol. thats like the least patented style in boxing. its the most basic style there is, nobody has a patent on fundamentally sound boxers which is what nacho does. he teaches very basic footwork and hand positioning, thats what you should do dont get me wrong but it isnt "his style" the way floyd sr teaches a trademark style or the way cuz d'amato taught a trademark style.

If you can't see the difference in the combinations that Lopez and the Marquez bros throw vs any other boxer you simply don't know boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman18 View Post
                  One of the baddest KO's I have ever and will ever see. Imagine seeing a p4p fighter today get KO'd like this. Go to :42 seconds of the vid.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDprNvUxoCg
                  wtf, those ko's look unreal

more proof latinos = greatest

Comment

Such a big fan of Ricardo, really looking forward to seeing his son Alonso López in action.

Comment

Definitely one of the most underrated fighters of all time imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X