Collapse
No announcement yet.

North vs South: John Murray vs Kevin Mitchell Official Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who cares about Murray he fights cab drivers, Mitchell I thought he retired after Katsidis! I hope they both loose especially that hypejob Murray. :****you:

Comment

at least if kev wins, he will target world class fighters,unlike murray

Comment

murray's lack of world class operators is nothing to do with him not wanting to fight them. that was hennessey's fault.

as for mitchell, it's hardly as though he's been banging out world class operators. he's fought presscott, who's hardly world class. and he got iced off the great.

murray is knocking mitchell out. mitchell will not want to back down from a tear up and will get his ass handed to him when he goes toe-to-toe.

Comment

im supporting mitchell but i see him losing this only because i keep hearing he has struggled to make weight and all of joe callagers fighters come ready to fight for 12 rounds

fully fit and focused mitchell takes murray apart but dont know how well hes trained

Comment

Mitchell can kiss any remaining world-class aspirations goodbye if he loses to this slug.

Comment

A fit and focussed Mitchell destroys Murray. I don't think we will see one though, have heard rumours about him not training well again.

Comment

I got Murray over Mitchell on this one think his pressure and never say die attitude wins this.

Comment

Mitchell is a joke.

He can't even train properly for the biggest fight in his career.

Now he's already got his ready made excuse of having a "virus".

Comment

Hope Mitchell gets banged out, tired of his excuses.

Comment

Hope Murray gets banged out, tired of his mediocrity getting good airtime.

Comment

Working...
                      X