Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better resume: Naoya Inoue or "Gallo" Estrada?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a not even close. It's Estrada by a country mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Estrada has the biggest single win in Rungvisai but overall their resumes are otherwise comparable in top level opponents despite the relative brevity of Inoue's pro career. Naoya also doesn't have any Ls of course and has claimed his best wins in more dominant fashion.
      Second best win of Estrada (Viloria) is better than any win of Inoue

Cuadras was better than McDonnell, Payano, Narváez or Rodríguez too.

Estrada has 2 L's avenged in dominant fashion

And it's easy to look dominant against B class fighters like Rodríguez, Payano, McDonnell.

GGG did the same but it was a very different performances against Jacobs or Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        well estrada ofcourse, he has a longer carreer by 4 damn years....what a dumbass thread
        Estrada was champion for the first time beating Viloria in prime

Inoue beating Adrián Hernández

Second best win of Estrada is Viloria

Viloria is better than any win of Inoue

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Estrada avenged 2 of his 3 L's.

And the L against Sor it was very very competitive and he had a lot of injuries but then he schooled Sor in rematch

He K.Od Sánchez Jr too.

And the chocolatito fight it was very close too

Estrada went down 4 pounds in 108 pounds

Choco ducked Juan when both were champions in 112.

It's not debatible

Estrada has better career , better wins and better achievements

Inoue is killing bums faster than most of other champions

Look, an old Donaire would be his best rival
          People talk about Inoue, nobody knows who Estrada is. Once Inoue has destroyed the Mexican steroid cheat Nery, maybe he will do the same to Estrada.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
            People talk about Inoue, nobody knows who Estrada is. Once Inoue has destroyed the Mexican steroid cheat Nery, maybe he will do the same to Estrada.
            Ok, people talk about Canelo more than other fighter, so, he is the real King lol

Inoue is ducking Nery , Nery has one year calling out Inoue

Nery will kill Inoue

And Inoe is a 122 fighter fighting in 118

Estrada is in 115 and he will make history in that division

Inoue could not K.O David Carmona

Nery will kill him, he is not those kind of bums that Inoue is killing

Comment

Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
              I mentioned this a week ago, anyone ranking Inoue over fighters like Estrada, Canelo, Lomachenko etc. are just going by the infamous "eye test" and giving KO's against tomato cans too much credit. We all see how that worked out with Golovkin, he was consensus #1 p4p for a while in 2017, then he fought another elite fighter...
              Man, I think I already gave you my opinion on P4P as a concept (it's nonsense) but you really gonna be calling top ten - or even #1s in the case of a coupla Inoue's opponents - fighters in a division 'tomato cans'? You go down that road when your talking about Inoue and his seven successive opponents who have never been previously KOd you gotta wonder at the genius of his team for managing to know these guys were actually KOs waiting to happen. And whilst I don't do P4P and never thought GGG was actually the best fighter in the sport at any given moment what we saw in 2017 was a consensus that the 'can crusher' beat the dude some are now calling P4P #1 so I'm perhaps failing to understand your logic. Are you suggesting that having close fights with other elite fighters precludes one from being an elite fighter oneself?

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                Estrada had the Balls to Fight Chocolatito at 108, Inoue ducked Chocolatito at 108...
                No he didn't. By the time Inoue reached championship level, Chocolatitos days at 108 were over.

The answer to the thread is still Estrada. But for a relatively short time at the top Inoues resume is pretty good.

Comment

Man, you don't know about this

The same Inoue team admitted that they ducked González when he was in 112 or 115, i don't remember but ir was a fact.

And nope, Estrada beat #1 in Flyweight (Viloria) and #1 in Superflyweight (Rungvisai).

Inoue never did something like that

Inoue and Nery are the best of 118 they need to fight and would be a super fight

It's like Spence or Crawford in 147
                  Nery fights at 122. There are rules, in order to be the best at 118, you have to actually weigh 118 or less.

Inoue vs Estrada. Who wins?
                  Last edited by just the facts; 05-26-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Second best win of Estrada (Viloria) is better than any win of Inoue

Cuadras was better than McDonnell, Payano, Narváez or Rodríguez too.

Estrada has 2 L's avenged in dominant fashion

And it's easy to look dominant against B class fighters like Rodríguez, Payano, McDonnell.

GGG did the same but it was a very different performances against Jacobs or Canelo
                    I wouldn't say either Cuadras or Viloria were clearly better than the best guys on Inoue's resume, though of course Narvaez was well past his best when he fought Inoue...

And as you point out, Estrada does have 2 Ls of which one has been avenged though I get that you could say he beat the guy who beat the guy.. thing is Inoue doesn't have losses. Like I say I don't do P4P and besides recognise that folk have many different ways of figuring it, but if you choose to believe that El Gallo is the better or more proven fighter then no-one can prove otherwise. We just gotta hope that maybe these two fantastic fighters will duke it out one of these days - hopefully sooner rather than later.

Comment

Ok, people talk about Canelo more than other fighter, so, he is the real King lol

Inoue is ducking Nery , Nery has one year calling out Inoue

Nery will kill Inoue

And Inoe is a 122 fighter fighting in 118

Estrada is in 115 and he will make history in that division

Inoue could not K.O David Carmona

Nery will kill him, he is not those kind of bums that Inoue is killing
                      IF Nery stays off PEDs and IF Nery makes weight (a lot of IFs), then Inoue destroys him.

Comment

Working...
                      X