No announcement yet.

Friday Special!! - TITLE Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Special!! - TITLE Boxing

Hey hey hey! It's Friday so you know what that means!

*RULES*

This is for any member of boxingscene.com and CAN be used in addition to the pre-existing 20% discount. Orders still must be over $50 in order to receive either promotion.

For ordering, remember DO NOT PM me your information.
    CLICK HERE FOR ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

FOR TODAY ONLY (7-31-09) UNTIL 5 PM CST

You will receive a FREE pair of the Classic Mexican Style handwraps today with your order along with a FREE TITLE Boxing T-Shirt.

HANDWRAP LINK: http://store.titleboxing.com/title-c...hand-wrap.html
    Last edited by TITLE BOXING; 07-31-2009, 09:56 AM.

We're winding down on this....thank you to all that took advantage of this offer!

Comment

Originally posted by TITLE BOXING View Post
      We're winding down on this....thank you to all that took advantage of this offer!

can i purchase items from you and take advantage of the special? maybe not today if that time has passed but i had asked about clearence corner items i wanted to get 2 sets of the karate protection the discount at the corner takes it to about 60 for both full sets

I asked about this before but its alittle diffrent.

so any ways i want to get the 2 sets can i buy them through you for the clearence corner price? forgetting the 20% discount. and still get the mexican hand wraps or what ever is the offer on friday?

Comment

Send me an email with all your information (address, item codes, etc) and I'll see what I can do for you on Monday.

Comment

aww crap. first time i looked at the site today. thats a damn good offer. hey brett thanks so much for all your help.

Comment

haha i meant BRET....with 1 T

Comment

Working...
            X