The Nigerian Tampon......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
    That fight just pissed me off...

How Sammy could be so happy and gracious in a loss where HE SAT ON HIS STOOL is beyonddd me... a true shame to all REAL World Champs.

sadly us real boxing fans are the ones gettin pissed when Peter is home counting his money from a nice payday.
    good point. He's done in the division, he might make his way up the ranks a little bit again but dude won't be able to hang with the heavies of tomorrow. Haye, Dimitrenko, Chagaev, Arreola maybe even Travis Walker. His punches had no power and head movement was non-existent bad pick by me, this fool barely won a round.

Comment

Originally posted by potatoes View Post
      ...gives away his title and Klitschko gets lucky again. It is certainly easy to win when the bum in front of you is just standing there quivering with fear and waiting to get beat.
      your biasness towards the klits is always so obvious its downright laughable. of course its always the opponents fault for getting battered in one sided fights. what a coincidence,,lol. you should be banned from writing any klit article. youre a joke

Comment

VK got brittle body, past his prime, ain't fought in years, and destroyed the motha****a. Give him his props.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          VK got brittle body, past his prime, ain't fought in years, and destroyed the motha****a. Give him his props.

You could have "destroyed the motha****a" inasmuch as he wasn't doing anything to win.

Comment

Stick peter in with Danny Williams he'll sort him out..

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
              i'd say its more of a weak character than fear of getting hit hard, vitali psyched him out at the press thing or whatever......peter sure as hell didnt fight like a champion
              yup!! thats how I saw it to......the fight was over once the press tour started!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                Maybe he had a reason to be afraid? Like getting hit harder than he ever has in his life.

...On a side note, that avy of your little Japanese obsession is the best yet. Oh to pull those red panties down and give her a creamy filling. :wank:

Comment

Maybe now I can see Peter vs Tua, with the winner fighting Arreola or Haye, to earn another title shot.

Comment

Working...
                  X