Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao this guy is going to beat Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donire isn't even a filipino. He's an american fighter of filipino descent. He goes HOME to USA and visits the Philippines from time to time. That's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I don't hate Filipino fighters, I'm a fan of Pagara, Acub etc
      It is blatantly obvious they're trying to market Donaire as the next Manny. Just like Broner the next Floyd. Cleverly - Calzaghe and so forth. Boxing is a business.

Nothing insecure about me, take a long look at yourself after all its you pulling out the racecard, hell I could be Filipino for all you know about me.
      U just said its clear they're trying to hype donaire to be the next manny and what did u post before that? U compare him to manny! Haha! Failed! Like I said u have something against Filipino fighters, the ones that are rising to be superstars. U couldn't think of any other boxers to compare donaires flaws too but manny as if manny is the only one in professional boxing with those flaws.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          I don't use ESB?
          Honestly What's ur name there? Because your style has a very similar from the people there in ESB!

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            Donire isn't even a filipino. He's an american fighter of filipino descent. He goes HOME to USA and visits the Philippines from time to time. That's all.
            So, still a Filipino.
            Dude's a Filipino-American

Comment

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
              you're assuming rigo can get past donaire's defense and counters

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Da fuk? Cause Donaire has superb defense? Hes been tagged by plenty of midgets. He is there to be hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                So, still a Filipino.
                Dude's a Filipino-American
                No, he's not. He's an american of filipino descent. Just like Viloria.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  No, he's not. He's an american of filipino descent. Just like Viloria.
                  The ****k??!! Oh well I guess Americans needs a hero that bad lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    The ****k??!! Oh well I guess Americans needs a hero that bad lol.
                    I think he wins this one but it doesn't change the fact that he's american. LOL

Comment

• Donaire is a good fighter, but he's definitely had a size advantage throughout most of his wins. He going to have an edge on Rigo but only due to his size. The fact that Donaire gets hit as much as he does against much smaller opposition is what makes this most interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X