Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pacquiao and Marquez divorce their wives in order to secure the 5th fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM should bang Jinkee, it looks like Pac doesnt please her sexually, maybe Floyd and JMM can run a train on her

Pac has cheated on her many times with ladyboys over in Bangkok

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
        How many times did Manny give JMM a rematch? Now that he finally lost one he deserves a chance to fight him again.

Especially when you consider that he was winning the fight before that punch.
        I can not stand when people post stuff like this..he got knocked the fuck out scorecards are irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Both Marquez and Pacquiao are being emotionally blackmailed by their wives to quit boxing and not fight for a 5th time. Is it time these two greats made one last stand and pushed for the fight to be made in spite of their wives threats? Or go one step further. They should announce their divorce proceedings at the first press conference of Pacquiao vs Marquez 5. They could make history in more ways than one.

These warriors have no time for petty manipulative divas. Their true allegiance is with boxing and not the women who scheme to stop them from expressing themselves in the ring. Let the wives know that boxing was their first love, so don't make us choose between you and boxing because it'll only lead to tears and tragedy. If it's between mitts and marriage, we always roll with mitts. It's the ring we step into which matters, the one on our finger is meaningless.

#PacMarquez5 #unluckyinlove
          well. i don't know much about JMM (other than hearing this his wife does not want him to do another match with paccy).

with pacman, he was a fighter when his wife met him. as in package deal, baby. i would not respond well to someone trying to change me. but that's me. he's married, with kids. and with children especially, probably it may stop someone from just doing whatever it is they want to do, regardless of risk.

other people might think well, you know, i might be married, but there's more to me than being a husband and a father. there is that point where you have to make executive decisions, i think and just 'what do i MYSELF want to do?' love shouldn't mean obligations that you might end up resenting. i don't think i'd like to be in their situation!

but i don't really believe in partnerships as such. who knows how long a certain relationship is going to last (for whatever reason - i mean, the other could hit by the proverbial bus one day, so i do think you have to accept that with all relationships, there's going to be an ending point) and at the end of the day, you're alone (in your own mind) even if you are with someone. although... doesn't he want to run for congress etc? i don't think he'd be getting a divorce.

i empathize with their wives to a certain extent - i felt horrified for a moment when i thought pacman might be permanently damaged and certainly if it was someone you loved, it would be pretty hard to watch, but if you're married to a professional boxer, that's just part of the deal (i think). if you don't 'allow' someone to do what you know they would choose to do if it were not for your insistence, then that's not allowing them freedom. i think that's controlling and restrictive.

i can see where the wives are coming from. probably not trying to be manipulative. i guess i don't know what it's like to see someone i love in a situation like that.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            JMM should bang Jinkee, it looks like Pac doesnt please her sexually, maybe Floyd and JMM can run a train on her

Pac has cheated on her many times with ladyboys over in Bangkok
            what!? isn't a 'ladyboy' kind of well... isn't that a dude? has he really done that?

Comment

Someone got to bring the millions of dollars home, so if the wives don't want their husband to do it then strap both of the wives on and let's do it again on PPV, Jinkee Pacquiao-KMM..

Comment

ahahahaha that thought has occurred to ME too! lol

Comment

Stop being corny, please...

Comment

Working...
                  X