No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley: "Mayweather flattens Pacquiao."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Find a common opponent that says Manny will beat Floyd , you wont ! they all say the same thing .
    True. Everyone thinks Floyd would beat Manny, except Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      he will say anything to make another big pay day. He lost anf the world knows it....I wouldnt give the bum a fight
      As a fan of Manny's,if you felt he was robbed.....wouldnt you want to see him take the rematch and knock Bradley out?

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
        I know it's not what he meant but he accidentally called himself easy work for Floyd.
        I was thinking the same thing as well.

Comment

Bradley v Mayweather - why not?

I don't think Bradley v Cotto is a great idea although more likely to be made, catchweight?

Comment

By all means, make Bradley-Mayweather for later this year.

I just can't see it though with Bob Arum.

Comment

LMAO! Gotta love Bradley for taking advantage of the uncertainty of the situation.

Comment

this isn't news--floyd will flatten manny---manny never will be able to come close to beating floyd--never has--never will--this isn't news at all----his fans can bash floyd all they want---manny was never even close to floyd's level---it's not a fair fight but 1 that will show these idiots on here just what i've been preaching---nobody thinks manny can beat floyd--not even manny---floyd knows the fight will be easy for him---it's getting past bob arum that has held this fight up and everyone with a brain knows it---

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  They all cried Oscars too big for Pacman and now theyre crying weight drained. Ask yourself why's Floyd hesitant for the biggest payday. That's right, he's waiting Til Paman gets old. All in perfect timing..
                  WTF you rambling about , everybody that fought both says Floyd will beat Manny , lots of us have known it forever , at any time Floyd dominates Manny , its not Floyds fault your hero always says NO fight , I still believe the fight will happen , simply because of the money involved and then you will see what we have been telling you for years , Pac gets SCHOOLED !

Comment

I'd love to see Tim vs Floyd, I know Tim could make things very difficult for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      I'd love to see Tim vs Floyd, I know Tim could make things very difficult for Floyd.
                      Nobody smaller than Floyd will make things difficult .

Comment

Working...
                      X