Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia stops Khan (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks The_Bringer for the vid. After the knockdown in the third, and Khan was wobbling all over, Bayless could have stopped it right there. I have see alot of fights this year stopped for less.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Personally, I wish Bayless wouldn't have stopped it when he did. I could've went for another 3-4 knockdowns and another chicken dance before it was over.
      He did a jig at the bell for round one, almost had both feet off the canvas simultaneously.

Comment

All I could say was "HOLY SHIT when Garcia nailed Khan with that left hook in the third round.

Khan tried to fight back, but it was all down hill after that. His legs were just gone.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Na man, you're dead wrong. Garcia's chin is top notch, he talks a lot of crap but the guy is tough as nails and can take a punch. Khan wasn't going to knock anybody out.
          I'll have to look at more of Garcia's fights. I knew he fought Holt and wasn't dropped and Holt can bang. I just didn't know how his chin would hold up.

Khan was winning the fight though up before the KD's.

Those exchanges were fierce man. I've seen Khan put a few guys on queer street also, that's why I wasn't underestimating his power.

Like I said before the fight, if Garcia won, I would NOT be surprised the least bit.

Comment

There's a reason your water thread got deleted, it's because it's ****ing ******ed. Roach could've blasted him with a firehose and he still would've got murked, he was on vacation on queer street. (Visiting Victor Ortiz, most likely.....)
            ******, you at least make an attempt to wake up your fighter. You don't just give up. I said in the thread that he would have most likely lost regardless, and got KO'd even if he had recovered. But it's the attempt that matters, they didn't even try.

Comment

After the 8 count, the ref asks to put up your gloves so he can take them and clean them with his shirt. Khan took a second too long to do this in the first KD and Bayless let him slide. Then Bayless didn't let him get away with it in the 3rd KD, where Khan again took a second too long to respond to Bayless's request of giving him his hands. Khan look way too hesitant of continuing. There was no mystery man, and no PED's involved here, Khan just got stopped by the better man. Deal with it.

Comment

Not actually the "full fight" as the title says, but it shows the action for those that missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Early stoppage, not to say Garcia wouldn't have finished him.

But Khan did nothing wrong tonight. This TKO could've gone either way. Luck of the draw, Garcia got it.

Those exchanges were fierce and either fighter could've gotten dropped.
                  How was it an early stoppage? After the third knockdown Khan was visually defeated, if he had stepped forward then Bayless would have more than likely continued the fight but he backed away in a way that said ''Get me out of here''.

Comment

Good stoppage, Bayless gave Khan so many chances to recover and he kept getting put down with huge bombs. No sense in letting the fight go on.

Comment

Referee should have stop that fight earlier, Khan was definitely gone, just like in the Chisora fight not point in letting the fight go on after getting seeing the reaction of khan, Great win for Garcia though.

Comment

Working...
                      X