Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people constantly bring up Ponce de leon to say Broner cant be great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    He runs his mouth too much and he tries too hard to be Floyd. Floyd is a prick but at least he has earned what he has, this dude thinks he is on Floyd's level because he can run his mouth. People like him will get beaten down when someone is able to cope with their speed, he lacks the heart and will get his arse handed to him if he keeps stepping up his level of competition.

He thinks he should be a star when he hasn't earned it yet, that pedestal mentality will be the end of him.
    based on??????

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
      Floyd had a tough fight with Castillo
      Always hard for a Floyd fan to admit Floyd actually lost huh? I guess it's the same way when it comes to Broner vs Ponce.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Always hard for a Floyd fan to admit Floyd actually lost huh? I guess it's the same way when it comes to Broner vs Ponce.
        why would i admitt he lost when he beat the man 2 times?

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          He cOnvincingly lOst to Castillo or it couldve went either way?

Comment

• Castillo beat Floyd lol. Robbery

Comment

• Jesus christ

Now Broner = Ali, Ponce = Castillo and no Broner fan has brought up his racism against hispanics.

Comment

• Because people don't like Broner...

Comment

• on my card Ponce got rob Broner was runing his mouth talking mad crap about how Ponce sucked donkeyballs and then ends up loseing that figth PRICELESS. Broner should remacth Ponce while he still can.it will remove any doubt who was the better figther like many atg figthers do

Comment

• because that was highway robbery, and if youre as good as his fans make him out to be, you dont lose to ponce...we saw what caballero, gamboa and juanma lopez did to ponce de leon at his best moments and when he wasnt fighting out of his weightclass..

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      because that was highway robbery, and if youre as good as his fans make him out to be, you dont lose to ponce...we saw what caballero, gamboa and juanma lopez did to ponce de leon at his best moments and when he wasnt fighting out of his weightclass..
                      What homeboy said

Comment

Working...
                      X