No announcement yet.

[Rare Video] Roy Jones Jr Sparring In 05'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rare Video] Roy Jones Jr Sparring In 05'

Last edited by Come∂ian; 02-13-2012, 01:25 AM.

Haha that was fun to watch.

Comment

Okay that made me made how come you can show out and slip punches in sparring but not on tarver or glen Johnson I mean I know their pro fighters and all but damn:/

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
        Okay that made me made how come you can show out and slip punches in sparring but not on tarver or glen Johnson I mean I know their pro fighters and all but damn:/
        I doubt the guy he was sparring was of the same caliber as Tarver or Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          So what do these sparing sessions mean ?
          Imagine someone posted Paulie Malignaggi knocking an amateur lightweight in a sparing session , it'd look just as awesome as this sparring session .

Comment

Originally posted by jimburi View Post
            So what do these sparing sessions mean ?
            Imagine someone posted Paulie Malignaggi knocking an amateur lightweight in a sparing session , it'd look just as awesome as this sparring session .
            This was shot while he was training for the third Tarver fight, but I know for a fact that this wasnt one of his official sparring partner. Just another boxer that wanted to get in the ring with Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
              That maybe but this showed he still had something left at least the ability to have fun in there we didn't see that in those fights just him covering up, getting ko'd or hurt or nothing at all

Comment

Joe Calzaghe probably watched this back then and was like... Not yet dad, not yet, he's still too good!!

Comment

They call that gym "the dungeon" it's strictly invite only

Comment

The man was Gifted.

Comment

Working...
                    X