No announcement yet.

Pride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Pride

Great pride video that I've watched many times but gets to me everytime I watch it. Makes me really miss pride.

Not sure if this vid has been posted before, but even if it has, its still worth a repost.

i miss them days too man.....pride was the nuts

i like ufc but id take pride all day long,nice vid

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      Great pride video that I've watched many times but gets to me everytime I watch it. Makes me really miss pride.

Not sure if this vid has been posted before, but even if it has, its still worth a repost.
      We dont usually agree on much there Swizzy but I miss the old Pride days it was the best thanks for the vid...

Comment

Nice Highlight....

Comment

Comment

this thread makes me want to watch mark hunt vs. TK again... i miss pride also

Comment

True legends and warriors of the game.

Comment

certainly a talent pool of big men that has not been matched before or since in mma

lots of very big, highly experienced, and well schooled // skilled fighters in pride

i also thought the rules (with strikes to the head of a downed opponent with knees and kicks, etc) dont benefit wrestlers like the rules and the cage do in the UFC

strikers ruled pride
                big strikers

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  certainly a talent pool of big men that has not been matched before or since in mma

lots of very big, highly experienced, and well schooled // skilled fighters in pride

i also thought the rules (with strikes to the head of a downed opponent with knees and kicks, etc) dont benefit wrestlers like the rules and the cage do in the UFC

strikers ruled pride
                  big strikers
                  id prefer that than elbows... tbh, getting sick of fights where the first shot they get in a full guard they go straight for an elbow. lame

Comment

best pride video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZdUyAekxLc

Comment

Working...
                    X