Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True or False? Hamed would have knocked out 126 Pacquiao and 126 Marquez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    if it was an undefeated hamed fighting pac i would pay more to see that than floyd manny. dont get me wrong manny would ko him but it be a blast

yea...i'd love to see Hamed and how he used to lean straight back to avoid punches do that against PAC

Comment

Would have loved to see Hamed try. Had he have stayed around after losing to Barrera maybe we could have seen it. Instead he only fought once after that and decided to retire if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        yea...i'd love to see Hamed and how he used to lean straight back to avoid punches do that against PAC
        pac would have finished him. i think hamed have some moments maybe early on hurt pac but pac was a shark back then he would went for the kill probably before the 9th. im ****in excited picturin lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
          Would have loved to see Hamed try. Had he have stayed around after losing to Barrera maybe we could have seen it. Instead he only fought once after that and decided to retire if I'm not mistaken.
          best versions at 126.

not if they would have met in 2003 or 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i'd love to see pac jumping in wild from too far away against someone with hamed's one punch power.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              i'd love to see pac jumping in wild from too far away against someone with hamed's one punch power.
              u think hamed would beat pac tua?

Comment

The lack of knowledge on Hamed in this thread is disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

hamed would get so shook from PAC's speed that he would headbutt the turnbuckle by himself

PAC KO1

Comment

Marquez would of schooled him into oblivion, Pac beats him on activity - I don't see Pac getting KO'd tbh even with Hamed's power left hand.

Comment

I was NOT expecting this poll to be so one sided.

I'm not going to say he doesn't knock out 126 Marquez. Marquez was not hard to hit, and if Hamed ever had Marquez in trouble like Pacquiao did I doubt JMM gets out of it.

126 Pacquiao would make Hamed his b*tch IMO. I've always thought that.

Comment

Working...
                      X