Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather's arrogant attitude was really an act...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mayweather's arrogant attitude was really an act...

he wouldn't be acting like such a douche bag as of late. This is what's wrong with people's logic when they say he's just trying to promote a fight. It sells tickets. No, he's just being himself. Same **** with the race baiting against Pacquiao.. there was no fight to promote there.

Obviously De La Hoya and Ortiz are just trying to capitalize on the whole situation and collect another payday. He should just be the bigger man and let them be. The less it's talked about, the less attention it'll get and neither one of them will have much of an audience.

His whole attack isn't a marketing ploy as he's expressed he doesn't want to rematch Ortiz.. He said in order for any of that he had to rematch Berto. I wouldn't want to fight Ortiz either after the bull**** he pulled a few weeks ago either. Mayweather is what he is.

Stop trying to make him out to be such a nice intelligent person. You don't catch so many criminal cases being humble and respectful. If he were really any of that, he would show it in times like these. It's not just a persona.. just have the balls to admit you like him for the arrogant prick and very skilled boxer that he is. No need to front.

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    he wouldn't be acting like such a douche bag as of late. This is what's wrong with people's logic when they say he's just trying to promote a fight. It sells tickets. No, he's just being himself. Same **** with the race baiting against Pacquiao.. there was no fight to promote there.

Obviously De La Hoya and Ortiz are just trying to capitalize on the whole situation and collect another payday. He should just be the bigger man and let them be. The less it's talked about, the less attention it'll get and neither one of them will have much of an audience.

His whole attack isn't a marketing ploy as he's expressed he doesn't want to rematch Ortiz.. He said in order for any of that he had to rematch Berto. I wouldn't want to fight Ortiz either after the bull**** he pulled a few weeks ago either. Mayweather is what he is.

Stop trying to make him out to be such a nice intelligent person. You don't catch so many criminal cases being humble and respectful. If he were really any of that, he would show it in times like these. It's not just a persona.. just have the balls to admit you like him for the arrogant prick and very skilled boxer that he is. No need to front.
    It's called protect yourself at all times. Floyd is a fighter and understands that fighters don't let no one push them around. It seems like you have a hard time seeing this though.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      It's called protect yourself at all times. Floyd is a fighter and understands that fighters don't let no one push them around. It seems like you have a hard time seeing this though.
      It seems as though you don't have any reading comprehension skills as I never judged Mayweather's actions during the whole situation, just claimed Ortiz and De La Hoya were trying to capitalize on it.

Comment

what if they want mayweather delahoya II in december while floyd wait for pacquiao?

Comment

It's hard to imagine what I would've done in said situation, in the heat of the moment and during a fight. I probably wouldn't of sucker punched him but I definitely would've head butted him back. That's NOT what I'm talking about though.

Comment

Mayweather Jr like his Father and uncle are all douches, arrogrant prick.. and it aint acting..

Comment

even though floyd clearly won....every floyd hater will buy the fight since they will remember it as a split decision

Comment

Originally posted by slickfox View Post
                what if they want mayweather delahoya II in december while floyd wait for pacquiao?
                highly unlikely.. . .

Comment

Got to sell yourself at all times if you want to keep that keep that star rising~

IF he lets it shrink during his off time he is just working to stay the same not grow, simple really~

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X