Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Pac disses Brandon Rios.....nasty like......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manny dont know now who is the boxers of today lol.

even sergio is unknown to him when he fought shane mosley.

is manny that old or he is too busy not to watch other boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
      First off, I'm getting tired of these stupid Filipino reporters talking politics while they're in a boxing presser. That's like asking him about Mayweather during a congressional campaign.
      I know man, so damn annoying.

Comment

lol rios is going to say something

Comment

And of course Seckbach makes up his own summary in the end of the vid as though Manny actually answered the question. That dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            lol rios is going to say something
            No he won't. There's nothing to counter with. Plus, he's already admitted in a video this year that Manny would beat his ass right now.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              thanks

It looks like manny and roach believe Ortiz has a high chance of beating Floyd just because he was highly competitive with manny in sparring.
              Yea but i think when Victor sparred Pac...Victor weighed 160+

Victor has some skills but i think since he outweighed Pac that's one of the main reasons why it was considered competitive.

Victor imo has a chance against Mayweather but he definitely needs more skills and experience to win. Lets see if Vics power is enough to put Mayweather down. According to Richard all of Ortiz's opponents have touched the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                No he won't. There's nothing to counter with. Plus, he's already admitted in a video this year that Manny would beat his ass right now.
                iight i didn't know that

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  thanks

It looks like manny and roach believe Ortiz has a high chance of beating Floyd just because he was highly competitive with manny in sparring.

when did this happen?

It is funny when people write something they know nothing about.

Comment

Honestly, what would Rios say? Why would Pacquiao care about him?

Comment

really surprising...Pac said Victor Ortiz has the best chance of him passing him to torch. He just needs to work on his speed... GBP fighter....

lol...Who is that? brandon rios?

Comment

Working...
                      X