• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rich Bloke View Post
    Don't be a hater mang.
    Hater?

This is your beef Dap.

If you wanna argue about it I don't give a ****. Like I said, just not in here.

Bump your ban thread or PM me. I got 0 interest in this whiny **** if you don't.

I got back on to drink and **** around.

Comment

• Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      further in school than you'll ever be

and mine isnt in default

but mang's right

if you wanna being a tool about it, do it in another thread....

yet you call others childish and immature

No default here kid.

You got the wrong guy. I'm straight. I don't need an extra four years of school.

I figured it out after the first 4 and run my own business. You know, the thing you talk about all the time in theory, but ain't never done yourself?

Yeah.

Keep crackin' them books kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
        Hater?

This is your beef Dap.

Bump your ban thread or PM me. I got 0 interest in this whiny **** if you don't.

you think berto has a chance???

mosley has to show heavy age at some point.... he's not what he was, but a year off?? thats gotta show... his age will catch him

im half tempted to go berto

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Hater?

This is your beef Dap.

You guys just really let me down today mang. I expected much more from you.

And now Vet's trying to make this real personal.

You don't make jokes about someone on the day of their death. That **** is foul and you know it.

Say RIP and leave it at that. Don't say, "oh I'd still hit it" or "***** was overrated"...

Fuk that **** man. I expect better from people I considered homies on here.

Comment

No default here kid.

You got the wrong guy. I'm straight. I don't need an extra four years of school.

I figured it out after the first 4 and run my own business. You know, the thing you talk about all the time in theory, but ain't never done yourself?

Yeah.

Keep crackin' them books kid.

i have PMs that tell a different tale...

very different

dont go down this road over some broad.....

im done replying, especially in here

Comment

i have PMs that tell a different tale...

very different

dont go down this road over some broad.....

im done replying, especially in here

You don't understand the biz. I got 4 employees, how many do you employ?

Right, now stfu schoolboy.

You don't wanna make this personal.

Comment

you called for our ban, but I'm trying to make it personal??

i've said many times that i was done posting in threads and you kept replying to me.... i said in your stupidass thread that i was sorry and still this ****

you've got to be kidding me... you egged it on over nothing, and now you're pissed about what it became??? you called for four members banned because of comments they made about, not you, not somebody you know... but a celeb... and they were harmless comments at that

get ****in real man....

im not trying to make it personal, you did... it'd be too easy if i were son... you're paper thin

but im not going down that road... although you're already there waiting

Comment

you think berto has a chance???

mosley has to show heavy age at some point.... he's not what he was, but a year off?? thats gotta show... his age will catch him

im half tempted to go berto
                  Only chance he got is SSM bein old overnite. It's possible but not likely.

I like SSM by UD. The layoff keeps me from sayin by KO.

Originally posted by Rich Bloke View Post
                  You guys just really let me down today mang. I expected much more from you.

You don't make jokes about someone on the day of their death. That **** is foul and you know it.

Say RIP and leave it at that. Don't say, "oh I'd still hit it" or "***** was overrated"...

Fuk that **** man. I expect better from people I considered homies on here.
                  Da **** you mean let you down? I ain't say **** that was outta line.

I can't speak for Vet. He says WTF he wants. I ain't say "I'd still hit it," so keep that argument separate.

I suspect most dunno much about her other than how they rate her looks. I do, so thats what I commented on. Can't say "I loved her in __, her fight wit __ was gr8, she was my favorite__" I ain't call her a ***** either. I said she overrated. And cuz I ain't one to wake the dead wit insults, I said may she RIP. You bitchin over nothin.

PM me, bump your ban thread, or drop this bull****.

I'm done talkin bout this **** in here.

Comment

you called for our ban, but I'm trying to make it personal??

i've said many times that i was done posting in threads and you kept replying to me.... i said in your stupidass thread that i was sorry and still this ****

you've got to be kidding me... you egged it on over nothing, and now you're pissed about what it became??? you called for four members banned because of comments they made about, not you, not somebody you know... but a celeb... and they were harmless comments at that

get ****in real man....

im not trying to make it personal, you did... it'd be too easy if i were son... you're paper thin

but im not going down that road... although you're already there waiting

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    Only chance he got is SSM bein old overnite. It's possible but not likely.

I like SSM by UD. The layoff keeps me from sayin by KO.

Da **** you mean let you down? I ain't say **** that was outta line.

I can't speak for Vet. He says WTF he wants. I ain't say "I'd still hit it," so keep that argument separate.

I suspect most dunno much about her other than how they rate her looks. I do, so thats what I commented on. Can't say "I loved her in __, her fight wit __ was gr8, she was my favorite__" I ain't call her a ***** either. I said she overrated. And cuz I ain't one to wake the dead wit insults, I said may she RIP. You bitchin over nothin.

PM me, bump your ban thread, or drop this bull****.

I'm done talkin bout this **** in here.
                    I'm done with this.

Comment

• i had me last exam on friday and now my christmas vacation can begin, im now drunk the 3rd night on a row, friday wining and dining with me mistress, saturday last day at work(bartender) and we keept drinking till 11 in the morning, and today im just relaxing.....sipping noahs mill

Comment

Working...
                      X