No announcement yet.

Velazquez idol is....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velazquez idol is....

i remember a while back, about 2-3 years ago in an interview he said JCC was idol, that since he was kid they would get together to watch the Chavez fights, all young Mexicans must of have watch JCC since a kid, i know i always did its kool, i think he also said he started in boxing, then he went into wrestling but im not sure

Comment

That's wassup. His spanish isn't that good but what's cool is that he's down with his roots. I hate when people try to say his Brown Pride tat is equivalent to something like "White Power". Nothing wrong with being proud, putos.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
        That's wassup. His spanish isn't that good but what's cool is that he's down with his roots. I hate when people try to say his Brown Pride tat is equivalent to something like "White Power". Nothing wrong with being proud, putos.
        agreed. too many sensetives people out there. Brown pride just mean you're proud of your heritage it doesnt mean you are racist

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          agreed. too many sensetives people out there. Brown pride just mean you're proud of your heritage it doesnt mean you are racist
          Exactly. More than misunderstand it people tend to play stupid.

Comment

Working...
          X