Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quillin gives more excuses not to fight Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is a puzzy. He knows more than anyone that Golovkin would rip him apart. It's laughable that he thinks he's well known too. Nobody outside of hardcore boxing fans know who the fuk you are dude. I'm from NYC like him but I'd root for the foreigner if they fought. I don't support birds.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      Not really known in the US? He Just pulled in 810,000+ viewers on HBO as the co-main event
      Peanuts compared to his numbers.... on people's undercard

Comment

I get what he's saying and I understand to a certain extent. Golovkin vs Quillin could be bigger down the line. They could fight for more money later than fighting now immediately. It's a risk/reward thing. What bothers me about it is that he's pretending it's nothing to do with risk and is giving other excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Peanuts compared to his numbers.... on people's undercard
          So what are quillins numbers then? id love to see...

Comment

He doesnt have any numbers

Comment

Quillin actually got 613k viewers against McEwan on HBO. Probably less on his Showtime appearances.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                He doesnt have any numbers
                Thats what I was thinking I dont know what that guy is talking about

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Quillin asks "what is it worth to me"? The answer is a lot.

For one, a win would put Quillin as the top contender in the MW division for a shot at Martinez.

Two, Golovkin is an HBO fighter. A win for Quillin could get himself that lucrative HBO deal that any pro fighter would want. And he would increase his fanbase too.

Last, Golovkin made $350K in his last fight as a co-feature, Quillin hasn't come close to making $350K in any of his fights. He would get the biggest payday of his career and the biggest opportunity of his career.

So I just don't get the bull**** he's spittin in that interview. Beating GGG would do wonders for his career. ****in fight the best to get to the top. Quit cherry picking and waiting by the phone for a payday.
                  On the money.

These comments are infuriating. I actually like Quillin too but seriously, where does he get off making these comments?

Doesn't help that it's Fighthype he's doing the interview with, they're not exactly going to point out the bullsh-t.

I understand these guys aren't fighting for legacy, but at some point, you gotta show some competitive spirit.

Comment

It seems like Kid Chocolate is full of ****, but I'll give him some time to make it right.

Comment

quillin is the biggest fraud in the mw division

seriously if this guy was european everybody would be ripping him for the opposition he's been facing and the way he's been protected

I hope he gets exposed but guerrero probably isn't good enough to pull it off....

who's next for this guy? peter manfredo?

Comment

Working...
                      X